Props Ar Almost Done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow.... just wow
I attempted a BR from MDF by hand... But its nothing compared to this.

Do you have any pics of the paintball feed system and the gun you will be mounting inside of it. Seeing how it all comes together inside would be cool. Keep up the good work the it looks great.

Wow, spectacular work!

I'll have to add to the pleas to see how this works. Are you modding the internals from a commercial paintgun or custom building the them, bolt, valve, etc.?

the main housing will be hallow so you can fit almost any type paintball gun into it,,im not sculting the internals of a paintball gun just sculpting the main mounts for CO2 tank and barrel guides etc..will post new pics soon,,Currently i am just using one of the store rental guns for reference

Very cool and you're the first I've seen that's made a gun like this :D hahaha If you ever chance it'd be funny to see ya shootin' stuff :D Should make for some nerdgasm's :D

Keep up the amazing work!

It looks phenomenal!

Just to be curious, Those front parts wouldn't be form legendary armor now would they? Theres no problem if they are...i would give a arm and a leg for one of those/this one...

He wrote it was based on their drawings.

Looking great Pete! Keep it up!

Which con are you going this year? I have to check this out in real life :D

WHOA! Does that dawrf the PEP files or what?!
I converted an airsoft pistol to the magnum, but
this beats everything 10 fold. :not worthy:

yep gotta thank legendary amour for being so generous with their info and photos,,Id love to get my hands on one of those machines they use.

no worries ill put up a video on my youtube account:)

Hmm, I'll try to be there ^^

Not sure tho, because Toronto is a 6 hour drive ^^

(Psst, come at Worldcon in 2009, it's hosted in Montreal ^^)

Really nice job on the M-60, I use to live in Rhode Island and you cant get Ak's or machine guns there. But know i live in Massachusetts, and you can get anything but suppressors, and i think double action pistols but not sure on that one!!!

Very nice. Gives me some ideas for paintball mods. I have a Tippmann 98 Custom just laying around that might make a good BR. BTW, I did some looking, the Halopedia specs for the MA5C has it at 34.6 inches long overall, which is 5.1 inches shorter than the M-16. Food for thought.

pmander said:
well since ive posted and shown this to some freinds people are quite interested in it. Ill have the molds so I dont see why not but at this time no..Im caught up in orders for other work also

:eek:
if you're selling kits then im interested!
this is awesome!

Last edited by a moderator:
You AR and the quality of work leaves me speach less..... Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Looks like some of ur parts are lazer cut parts.....???
If not, you have the best cutting job I have ever seen

Specops616 said:
You AR and the quality of work leaves me speach less..... Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Looks like some of ur parts are lazer cut parts.....???
If not, you have the best cutting job I have ever seen

No he duz it all by hand with a blade..... trust me.. I sand the SH** .. :cautious:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back