Ar Cast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ithica

Sr Member
Here is an AR that I got the benefit to cast. Thanks Adam.

Ithica

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn thats a beautiful looking AR. When I heard you set it on its butt, and heard that THUD, I was suprised. Sounds like a well casted model. Thick and heavy, just the way it ought to be! Good cast Ithica!

timonemycat said:
Damn thats a beautiful looking AR. When I heard you set it on its butt, and heard that THUD, I was suprised. Sounds like a well casted model. Thick and heavy, just the way it ought to be! Good cast Ithica!

Oh yeah she is solid. I had a good trainer. I can be a bit rough so she needs to be rough as well..lol.

Ithica

That's awsome good job man, Love seein all your other halo stuff floating around in the background too awsome stuff man keep it up!

Hey when you have a crappy day I am here to cheer you up. If you like give me a call and vent....we can talk manly halo prop topics...lol.

Ithica

Nice Ithica! I was lucky enough to get one of these from Adam and it's so awesome. Thanks again! :lol:
Looking forward to seeing this thing completed, I'll finish sanding mine this weekend and hopefully drill the holes for a flashlight and barrel.
Let me know how it goes, I could use some tips.

Ithica said:
Hey when you have a crappy day I am here to cheer you up. If you like give me a call and vent....we can talk manly halo prop topics...lol.

Ithica

I wish I could Im sitting in the hospital hooked to 50zillion wires trying to keep my mind off the situation at hand.LOL remember the little slap in the face from reality my heart gave me the otherday I got a worse one this mornin. really gonna have to get one of those ARs now lol.

Sorry to here about it Privateer. Hope everything gets better quick.

Sorry Ithica for being off Thread.

And the best part about getting one is making it yours! Paint and and detailing this thing is fun. Seems easy but i think I spent like 3 weeks getting mine ready.
I'm really excited about seeing the Busa! Hope that video turns out well!
You make me want to find a job this in Texas this May when I get my BS! Warm weather, the Alamo :lol: , and 405th Central!

Privateer, I am sorry to hear that. You better keep me up to on the situation. Call anytime.

Leekegan, no worries the thread is open for all.

Enrisan, I will have a vid posted tonight with updates.

Jedistumpy, come on down or up..lol. join the dark side.

Ithica

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back