Ar Cast

Status
Not open for further replies.
ROFL that skit at the end was a classic husband - wife - hobby - conversation.

Im doin ok as soon as we hear something about when I can get out of here Ill give yall a call.

The AR looks great, we all learn from our mistakes.

You say Kegan like, Key-gun.

Love the videos, I'm going to have to try and make one.

Now I know how to say it..lol. Tell him I'm sorry for saying it wrong. Lets see those vids coming.

Privateer, I look forward to hearing from you.

BF Designs, I love your work. I look forward to another run yet so I can get one.

Ithica

That is beautiful.
Your wife is a whiz at painting!

;D I can't wait to see it.

Wow, that paintjob is great. Awesome detail when you zoomed in with the camera, the screws especially.

*Mental note snag AR while at ithicas* Sorry did I type that out loud. It looks perfect!! nice work zilla and ithica I guess lol remember a paintjob is only as good as the finish underneath.

Cheers!

I am going to quote that....lol.... "a paintjob is only as good as the finish underneath".,..thank you all I am very happy with it.

Ithica

That looks great Ithica. Everything down to the most intricate details is just perfect!! Again, very nice

Wow, buddy! You did one helluva nice casting job on that. Very crisp and clean. Well done.

I love the paintjob on it, btw. Like Lee said, you and "wifezilla" make a great team; she did a nice job on the finish.

Like centerside, I thought the beginning of the video with the small-scale AR was the real one, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back