AR interest... new vid on pg47 11/26

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha nice one.....i still gotta price out all the parts for the board (chips, transistor, resistors...etc) hopeing that my surplus has all the parts that i need if they do it will save some cost :mrgreen:

Dude, that's just amazing. As soon as you get materials for it again I'll buy one (I know I'm not first on your list . :mrgreen: ).

As a suggestion, If you wire it to a trigger, so that every time you pull the trigger, the number goes down one. The you have a reset button that'll put it back to 32. But kudos man, kudos.

well i recevied my aluminum parts but the parts i wanted to have the wording on they didnt do it, they said it was too small and they say to have it etch so im looking in to that
so heres the pics of the aluminum parts on the AR
a1.jpg

a2.jpg

a3.jpg

a4.jpg

the aluminum parts have to be sanded so it well look better :mrgreen:

heres a pic of the mag cover...i had some lettering and the chinness 7 on the mag but they (metal ppl) said it was too small to cut which i didnt think the 7 was too small, oh well they said that i need to sand blast it, so im looking into that

m1.jpg

m2.jpg

holly crap i didnt know that i made the front page :happy1: ....sean there waterjet
thanx guys for the surport
i better get better pics then

it does add to it....need to sand them its kinda like a brush aluminum but it still looks kool

p.s. K.P. from Bungie Studios just email to ask a few a questions about my AR to put in the Community Spotlight :mrgreen:

Just one question Link. Does this fire real bullets now? :wowie:

But not being the first on this Link, very nice work, nice props on the front page of HBO.

Spartan 021 said:
Just one question Link. Does this fire real bullets now? :wowie:

But not being the first on this Link, very nice work, nice props on the front page of HBO.

no it doesnt fire real bullets ;-) but you never know...j/k

Last edited by a moderator:
Like I said earlier, you deserve every bit of attention you get for this. You put in the hard work and invested you time and money to do this before anybody else did. Thats quite an achievement and you should be proud.

Has nothing to do with Luck... thats pure skill there...

:gun3:

sean...yea i did put in lots of money and time into it and still working hard at it
thanx guys for your surpport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back