Ar Pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

MECHA MATT

hey everyone this is my first forum i have been needing a AR pdf like pics or blueprints from all angles

for all of you out there if you are the one to give me the best pics or blueprints i will give you a solid plastic cast good luck

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, give credit where credit is due. It was AdventSpartanMatrix who first replied to a thread using the lmgtfy.com site.

LastSpartan said:
Credits?

I don't think any credits is due when giving a link on how to use Google.
True since anyone can tell another how to use Google but the lmgtfy.com is a uniquely hilarious slap-in-the-face (as DreadMullet puts it) way of telling it to the guy (good humored of course and with no malicious intent). Just pointing out that he's the first around here to bring attention that site.

com on guys i already had those blueprints lets make this more interesting get me the blueprints...

ON A SOURCE OUTSIDE 405th.com and make sure it is a clean pic

anyone can get pics on 405th but they are mostly of thier own modles come on give me something new
also if you would rather have a hollowed out shell for your own purposes tell me they are great if you find a airsoft or paintball shop to mod them for you O i put a experation date for this service if high detailed blueprints are not givin by that time then all i will give is a pistol shell

DATE NEEDED:BEFORE OCT 1

That LMGTFY.com is a slap to the face i will pay one of you to make one that keeps bringing them to that page it would piss them off so bad

Why would you need a source outside of the 405th? There not all models.. Oh and stop making large unneeded posts in GIGANTIC Bold letters.

HaloFreakX said:
Why would you need a source outside of the 405th? There not all models.. Oh and stop making large unneeded posts in GIGANTIC Bold letters.
the giganticism is for effect and i want a source outside 405th because it makes it more challenging

Do your own searches and do not make demands of other members like this. It's rude and lazy.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back