are there any musicians here on the 405th

Status
Not open for further replies.
i sing. i do indie (TBS, Dashboard Confessional) and metal (Catherine, Job for a Cowboy)

also, 23magnum go look at your thread. i posted a good local band :p

i play the F french horn (yea,yea, go on, say your 'inventive' jokes). im a grade 5. ive got(or had) a grade 3 on the Eb french horn. i was part of a show band n ive played in a good few contries around europe including wales, france and belgim.

stick that in your gitar hero and smoke it!!!! :p :p :p :p :p

abandonship said:
i sing. i do indie (TBS, Dashboard Confessional) and metal (Catherine, Job for a Cowboy)
also, 23magnum go look at your thread. i posted a good local band :p

Thanks.
Also, it doesn't have to be a band. It could be a painter, designer, or photographer. Anything artistic that anyone feels deserves recognition. These people usually let their art speak for themselves, but sometimes they don't have that big an audience to appreciate it. This is a way to get the word out, among others.

Last edited by a moderator:
I play flute (I need to get mine fixed lol) and sing.

Oh yeah, and I steal my brtohers percussion kit from time to time. :)

I was supposed to be in an indie band,but then I moved so one my friends took my spot. I haven't heard them play yet,but if their good I'll let you guys know. I'm still on contact with them, I write lyrics with them from time to time.

I can play the piano and drums..

But I cannot read piano notes..lol..Usally I just play the music acording to the sound..I can't play hot crossed buns but I can play Rock Lobster on the piano..

SpArtan-270 said:
Well I play the real guitar. (y) Got a Fender Black And White Stratocaster. Usually i just go rock out with my band. Our bass player rarely shows up tho so usually where're just playing random songs from Guns N Roses and other songs like that. LOL :D

same instument. same guitar

umm i play Violin i play piano hmm i play piano hmm im not sure o wait guitar right....althogh i suck at guitar :( although i still play now for a long time since i was like under the age of 10 :p

I am majoring in Percussion Performance in college right now with a minor in classical guitar. I play mallets, drumset, marching snare and base, classical and electric guitar, piano, and dabble in bass and voice.

spartan -1 Caboose said:
keyboard/piano, guitar, cello, ocarina, and vocals!

Beat that!

well i can play guitar..... on guitar hero haha beat that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back