Are These The Kind Of Fans For A Helmet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEWEGG! NEWEGG! its the way to go. i put 2 fans in my helm, and its alway good to have backups. so u can probably find a few cheap led 1's even on newegg

Did you even bother to look at how big this New Egg fan is? It's almost twice the size of the eBay and Radio Shack fans... Good luck fitting it in your rig. Specifications are available for a reason.

Secter7 said:
I know this is probably posted somewhere but, why do you put fans in the helmet?

They circulate air outwards to keep you cool, and they stop your visor from fogging up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Secter7 said:
I know this is probably posted somewhere but, why do you put fans in the helmet?
Almost everyone has fans in their helemts lol.....u shuld know that.......

Last edited by a moderator:
Any size fan will do - as long as it fits well, provides the best circulation for your helm, and doesn't need half a dozen batteries to operate it.

The best fans I find are CPU fans, found in any common electronic's store. They can be run from a 9v battery quite easily and they're small, but they provide enough circulation to keep your helm cool and de-fogged. I'll provide specifications to my own helm tech once I have them, for anybody interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back