Are You On Bungie.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am dont look at it as much as i used to but i do have one master chiefa2 that was my old gamer tag and i dont know how to change my name on bungie.net so i'll have to live with it

I'm on there: Search 'Ryoman5' (There you can get proof that I have security ;) )

I don't get on the forums there thought :( .

OrrionCarn said:
I'm on there: Search 'Ryoman5' (There you can get proof that I have security ;) )

I don't get on the forums there thought :( .

Don't. Everyone has been banned at least once.

Last edited by a moderator:
im not really a bungie.net fan anymore there rules are to damn strict like the myspace forums and the fact that most ppl ive seen on the bungie forums all begging for recon

Shade said:
Wait what do you mean strict, I've never been on so... Just in case.
ive had bad experiences on bungie.net ive asked simple questions and i get cuz you suck but thats just my option

I'm on there... TheMayaMC.
My life on b.net is to piss off all obama fans, rap haters and kids asking for love advice.

Duardo, a moderator, doesn't like me at all because I call out on his BS when he bans people. The ONLY decent mod there so far is Recon 54

That place is a dump, and the mods act like they are gods or something.. Its a worthless forum to visit or be a member of.

CPU64 said:
I'm on there... TheMayaMC.
My life on b.net is to piss off all obama fans, rap haters and kids asking for love advice.

Duardo, a moderator, doesn't like me at all because I call out on his BS when he bans people. The ONLY decent mod there so far is Recon 54

That place is a dump, and the mods act like they are gods or something.. Its a worthless forum to visit or be a member of.
I couldn't agree more. Foman doesn't like me because I told him off when he banned like 30 people in one thread. I did the same to Duardo (look at his signature). I don't use that account anymore, because I'm permanently banned on that account, but I have at least 2 more. I bypass the ban all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back