Aren't we all winners?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACDCrockr209

I know the sweepstakes has end a loong time ago, but this has been on my mind for a while.

Since we make armor, why don't we make our own favorite Video Game staues(but in pepakura form). Just make one massive puzzle that will end up being a lifesize version of our favorite characters(I would love a life size Version or Mileena, Cheif, And Morrigan XD!).

I'm just throwing this Idea up to see who agrees and if this would even be possible.

And since these things will be just for decoration, they would have to be lopoly-ish, but a good texture.

-Pony

We could do that. And then we could mold them Muckle style. And then we could wear them. And then you too can be a giant Barbie.

i already plan on building a 5 foot tall yoshi. also for a life sized spartan younjust make some armor for yourself and get a manaquin to display it on.

also for a life sized spartan younjust make some armor for yourself and get a manaquin to display it on.

Lol, I guess That takes care of one, but what about Mileena and Morrigan?

do you mean mileena from mortal combat and i am not sure who morrigan is, the name sounds familar
Yes mileena from Mortal Kombat.

This is what morrigan looks like.
mvc3-morrigan.jpg

ahh, i thought you meant morrigan from dragon age origins. and i agree pepping it would be a nightmare. and you could probably rip mileena from one of the games

not sure how you would go about peping that.... Its possible but it would be hell...
Everyone should go through pepping Hell at least once. Just look at the dudes that can can the most complex peps. They go through it all the freaking time!

Besides. If it means having two of the sexiest Videogames characters on the planet as 'staues' in my room, then I'll be one happy dude!

well if you do it low poly then sculpt with some bondo it should turn out great.... would you consider casting molds inpeices as kits if it becomes that popular?

Everyone should go through pepping Hell at least once. Just look at the dudes that can can the most complex peps. They go through it all the freaking time!

Besides. If it means having two of the sexiest Videogames characters on the planet as 'staues' in my room, then I'll be one happy dude!

i am with you on that one,lol

well if you do it low poly then sculpt with some bondo it should turn out great.... would you consider casting molds inpeices as kits if it becomes that popular?
I was hoping more of a medium detail Textured model...

I have never sculpted before, so scultping is out fo the question.

ahh well... that makes sense. you can always lower the threshold if you want it to look smoother... i personally dont use bondo.... just another tank of junk i have to buy that i cant pour down the sink....

You should check out some of the paper craft websites on the web, it can be done I have seen numerous builds on the internet of people who have pepped life-size pep models. One in peticular was a person who pepped a life-size Link and I also seen a tutorial on Instructables, on how to pep a model of your head but in big head mode style like in the Goldeneye game cheat. I will find the sites and post links when I get them. It can be done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back