Argh Noooooo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kupokitty

I just got a white recon figure in the mail, and I thought that this would have to be the final figure I needed to get a katana, but NOOOO. It only had 10 out of the needed 15 points that I had left! >:

Who else is most likely going to be screwed out of whatever it was they needed Halo points for?

Edit: My recon figure is falling apart, too. Craaaaaaaaaap. How in the world do things break in their own idiot proof packaging!?

SORRY to hear that, thats why i dont like to buy Halo figuers.

but why do you ned halo points??? and what are halo pionts???

Alex spartan177 said:
SORRY to hear that, thats why i dont like to buy Halo figuers.

but why do you ned halo points??? and what are halo pionts???

Halo points are things you collect with every figure to get free exclusive things such as recon armour, katanas and such for the action figures.

Last edited by a moderator:
and I'm sorry to hear that.

alot of mine broke, and my friend always wants to play with them lol

especially little cousins.

pretty lucky to get the recon one.

I think I can fix the recon, so I guess it's not THAT bad. My red Hayabusa's chest armor is melted into its neck, and the neck had a tumor that I filed off. All of my series 1 and 2 figures are perfectly fine, though. :/

If you really want the Katana that bad, I have some POS packaging from series 2 worth 10 points (that is, if you're willing to pay for shipping, probably like 50 cents lol)

ImaGonnaGetYou said:
If you really want the Katana that bad, I have some POS packaging from series 2 worth 10 points (that is, if you're willing to pay for shipping, probably like 50 cents lol)

It's alright. JSwift is giving me his 25 points from his hunter packaging that he was about to throw out. Thanks anyway!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.