Armor so far...kinda

Status
Not open for further replies.

erockertorres

Jr Member
so here is what I've got done of my armor so far. since this video I have located the HD thighs and shins and got the whole right arm done and painted. This is my first time ever making anything like this so tell me what you think.

I'm proud of it so far.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow you've done a really nice job and for your first time im really impressed...i know how you feel about the hd thighs'n'shins they were a real pain in the a** to get hold of when i tried lol but on the whole really good the only critism i have is that you can see the resin still where its collected together , you font need to bondo but it would look a ton nicer if you just gave it a quick sand but youve started painting so i dont blame you if you dont bother....also really nice paint job so yeah youre deffinetly on the fast track to some succesful armor

WELL DONE!

[EDIT] the only other thing i can say is that your bi-ceps maybe look a lil small but nothing too bad you could easily get away with them im only mentioning it becuase im sooooo anal about the scaling of my armour lol (probs not the best choice of words) but yh other than that great job.

Looks awesome! I personally could never make a Pepakura suit. Don't know how you guys can possibly do it.
I really like that grey colour as well. Keep it coming!

Hd Shins

@ Corin
I would love you forever if you could pm me the HD Shin files. I really dont want to make them from scratch :/

of course i can email them to you :) i dunno how to email them over PM but if you PM you email adress ill be more than happy to email them to you. just message me whenver you want.

there you go :) check your email inbox and good luck, thyre the easiest hd file there is (other than the hand plate but the handplates are rediculous lol)

This is looking pretty good. Also, I don't know if you know how to, but you can embed videos into your post with the little insert video button above the typing box

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back