Pepakura Armorsmith Printing issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvanH

PrintFiles_1.jpg
I've been looking into this all day and I can't seem to find a solution, my cardstock prints are all coming out with this margin and I can't figure out how to disable it.
If anyone knows a solution to this please let me know! :)

Why do you want to disable it? I'm guessing your talking about the dashed line border around the pieces.

In my experience it does not. I started using armorsmith pretty early on due to more intuitive scaling (imo) and it was the same price as full access to pepakura. From what I did do with pepakura tho, the dashed border on the printout is the physical border you see on the screen.

When you fit things on the screen it should be the same on the page just imagine the paper being that little bit bigger to ensure that no pieces bleed off the page when printing.

Someone feel free to correct me but I don't think it affects the scale, it just restricts how you arrange the pieces on the page bc you "lose" a little bit of space on every piece of paper.

In my experience it does not. I started using armorsmith pretty early on due to more intuitive scaling (imo) and it was the same price as full access to pepakura. From what I did do with pepakura tho, the dashed border on the printout is the physical border you see on the screen.

When you fit things on the screen it should be the same on the page just imagine the paper being that little bit bigger to ensure that no pieces bleed off the page when printing.

Someone feel free to correct me but I don't think it affects the scale, it just restricts how you arrange the pieces on the page bc you "lose" a little bit of space on every piece of paper.
Oh that's a lot less trouble then, thanks!

I have not printed files with ArmorSmith, but I agree that this is most likely not affecting your scaling at all. Even in Pepakura there are margins of a very similar size, the difference being that Pepakura only has small 90 degree angle markers at each corner of the page, where as it seems that ArmorSmith here uses the dashed line to show you where the margin is all the way across the page.

Oh man I totally misunderstood. I thought that screenshot was from pepakura. Yeah in armorsmith that dashed line does not impact scaling at all. Sorry that's me being bad at reading comp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back