Armory

Status
Not open for further replies.

kolinrulz

I am starting an armary of completely unsc weapons.

There will be a wall of assault rifles,battle rifles,

magnums, smg's,sniper's,shotgun's,and spartan laser's

hopefully it will be finished by the end of the

summer.

kolinrulz said:

summer.

Pics or it didn't happen, the mods usually frown on threads saying "I am going to do this" before you acctually do it...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, you really didn't need to make a whole thread just to make it known that you are going to try to make some weapons. Some progress information or questions would be nice. But by the way, make the sniper first so I can see it done in something other than wood.

kolinrulz said:

summer.

its always good to dream... and we encourage people to reach for the sky... but maybe you should try and dream a little smaller, and not reach as far.

if you are going to have a whole wall of weapons, i am assuming you are molding (scratch building all those would be crazy) so the quality of these is going to need to be high... i would say you have a change to getting maybe 2-3 weapons complete, molded and casted, but if this is your first time maybe not even one...

this isnt a hobby you can perfect in a matter of a week, your first product will probably not be the best... you could choose to mold it, but that would kinda be a waste of money... so aim to have 1 really nice weapon done, and you will of had a successful summer.

another thing... MONEY. do you know how much money it is going to cost to mold all those weapons? and cast a whole wall full of them?... your going to have to work all summer to get that much money, then you will be to busy working and wont be able to work on your props.

kolinrulz said:

summer.

good idea to dream of incredible things, laddie, but armories don't only have weapons. as the name implies, armories also have armor, so that will rank the pricing up a bit. if this were to be a long-range project, this just might work, so keep your heart up, but for a summer sprint, it probably wouldn't work.

I want to see an awesome Spartan laser from you... kinda the hardest of all

there is no need to add something , I just wanted to say i agree with all of the above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back