Arrancar Hollow Mask Set * Left Until Fruther Notice

Status
Not open for further replies.
right here is grimmjow with his mask

GrimmjowAnimeEp138.jpg

then here is urs and i have made some lines that i think better reflect his mask using my bamboo tablet

grimmjowfix.jpg

i have made the bottom most part shorter and spiker and general bits on top are just copied from the above pic

what do u think? of course you dont have to use any of this, after all its ur project i just see your copy and it just doesnt look much like his mask

no no that is fine , After all i want to have it as accurate as possible, or else it's not good to anyone .

just glad i can have someone spot out the wrongs .

Well i can do that change easy or since i do have my scratch build one, i can change that around alittle and scan that and change in photoshop since it'l be easier and save time building it in pieces.

Cool sounds good

i will tell you if the others are accurate aswell cus soon i wanna do these just as soon as i get some more 200gsm paper from rhymans

Now i can continue back to my hollow project * passed theory first time Yush!*

ok i think making grimmjow piece would be easier as this here:WIP

same one i use to do my scratch build just drawn up to photoshop

grimmjow11.jpg

atm :

lines are hills/valleys and dots are cut area's

But looking harder at his mask ,that little jaw part on the bottom curves outwards so , i'd probs need to extend it with an extra piece i thinks.

Just wanted to drop by to say, you're doing a great job on this, and my ulquiorra mask is one step closer because of you :D

Thanks for all the great work!

sorry for the slow update people .

life is just being an ass lately to me , i can't even get time to do stuff i even want .

i'l have an update surely soon.

Sortof an Update :

Has the site been down latly ? i haven't been able to get on here in weeks.

ichigomaskwip.jpg

the teeth i'm trying to make it all in one mesh, sort of finding that hard atm , and the eyes are off slighty to low down on the brow ya think?

after i get this verison down then make the other 2 is just editing this one, easy.

same it's not showing at all . I guess what your trying to show , not much of an update still , just still fixing the brows and making the teeth as one mesh .

I think it should be that Mask, but the File need a little more Work if he want it accurate.

Pls MAKE IT!!!! I want it!!!!

Moar Updates~

Well i think i got it close as i can see from eye.

also added teeth

ICHIGOMASKWIRE.png

Ichigomask.jpg

Also is it possible i can have this moved to creation Sub-topic?

ok that models looks realy good! u just need to make the eye holes longer i.e closer to the nose and closer to the end of the mask

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back