Assassins Creed, Malfatto Plague Doctor mask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
file

i was wondering if you you had a pepakura file for malfattos mask. iv been looking everywhere and havnt found one yet. if you do please help!!

i was wondering if you had a pepakura file for malfattos mask. ive been looking everywhere and havnt found one yet please help

i was wondering if you had a pepakura file for malfattos mask. ive been looking everywhere and havnt found one yet please help

i was wondering if you you had a pepakura file for malfattos mask. iv been looking everywhere and havnt found one yet. if you do please help!!

watch the double posting of the same thing, only retyped?

If you read in the first post, he said he scultped the mask, try using google, I haven't seen one on this site yet

Hey :D I'm a BIG fan off ac games xD and I am planning my ACR ottoman doctor costume for a con where I live. I just need the hat, mask and gloves or how to make them atleast haha But How did you make that needle that is so awesome and it looks like what he uses in the game! Are you selling these on ebay or something because if you do, I would love to buy one off you :) Your creations are awesome x

(Forgive me, I should know better to than to do this, but I can't help myself)

(pulls out defibrillators) CLEAR! BZRKT! THREAD COME ALIVE!!!....

Now for the q's: Would you reproduce your mask to sell? It's incredibly awesome and I'm sure you could make a lot money selling them. Have you made the whole doctor's outfit? Or just what's in the thread so far? And lastly, Have you made any other Creed props?

And finally everyone, it's time to yell at me saying that it's stupid to revive a dead thread. Come on, I've lined up the bats already, just take a swing...

-Seth (who should know better)

(Forgive me, I should know better to than to do this, but I can't help myself)

(pulls out defibrillators) CLEAR! BZRKT! THREAD COME ALIVE!!!....

Now for the q's: Would you reproduce your mask to sell? It's incredibly awesome and I'm sure you could make a lot money selling them. Have you made the whole doctor's outfit? Or just what's in the thread so far? And lastly, Have you made any other Creed props?

And finally everyone, it's time to yell at me saying that it's stupid to revive a dead thread. Come on, I've lined up the bats already, just take a swing...

-Seth (who should know better)

I have made the Ottoman Doctor suit. This isn't me wearing it though, it was a bit small on this guy.
Plaguedoc2.jpg

Plaguedoc1.jpg

I do have the mold to the first mask. Not the second one though.

That costume is simply outstanding! Though I can see why you wouldn't want to make the second one, I like Malfotto better than the Ottoman. Let me know if you ever mold the first one, you may have a customer for that one (depending on the price;)).
But seriously your skills are amazing, glad to see a full Doctor costume made!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back