assault rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a model from my stash but somebody else posted it in there for me. It should be about halfway down the first page.

Sigma-LS said:
It's a model from my stash but somebody else posted it in there for me. It should be about halfway down the first page.
i cant find it by the way love your armour(new zealand spelling im kiwi)
can you post a link to the donload url?

oh and Enrisan why are you watching the page????

Last edited by a moderator:
I recommend that you don't use that because it will literally suck up all your paper. It also has 5000 faces to it. Go to the weapons sub forum and search for smile's assault rifle. It's easier to make out of cardboard and better and easier to detail.

Shadow_Killer801 said:
I recommend that you don't use that because it will literally suck up all your paper. It also has 5000 faces to it. Go to the weapons sub forum and search for smile's assault rifle. It's easier to make out of cardboard and better and easier to detail.
thank you for warning me

Shadow_Killer801 said:
butits not a tut or a downloadable file it just says what his looks like

Hey...when i downloaded the ma5c, it only has the 3d version of it on the left side, it doesnt have the paper format on the right side...IM CONFUSED 0.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back