assault rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.

timecon

hope everyone likes this one kind of my own design, also this should answer how I made the number counter and finally show people it not that complicated and that it doesnt actually count enjoy

Falling_Jihad said:
dang thats some skills you got there
Thanks but Im going to be following everyone else on here with the armor though, already have 6 diff pep helments done just got to start fiberglassing and bondo then cast it

Last edited by a moderator:
Xavier said:
Was it really needed to have a 1 word post? If you feel something I said was unneeded, PM me.

I was answering someone's question where they asked timcon if it was pepakura, bit he responded it wasnt, but never replied what it was made of or how it was made. I was just clarifying.

AoBfrost said:
Was it really needed to have a 1 word post? If you feel something I said was unneeded, PM me.

I was answering someone's question where they asked timcon if it was pepakura, bit he responded it wasnt, but never replied what it was made of or how it was made. I was just clarifying.

yeah sorry guys I guess I did forget to let you know it was cardboard

AoBfrost said:
Curious if you wired a led for the screen on this one since you did for the first one.

yes this one has two led on the screen so it is brighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back