Vote Here

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
chris deal artist said:
entered! I doubt Ill beat kensais' photoshopped awesomeness though....good luck to everyone!

Thanks for the compliment Chris. I think people appreciate physical art just as equally if not more. Now here comes the real question does UNSC vote for his short story or the visual artwork submitted by me for his story ^^ LOL. J/k UNSC.

Cheers,
Kensai

Last edited by a moderator:
Enrisan said:
he's already being generous enough to give out an AR...
I honestly don't think he really intends to let under 18 enter, because like he said... you might have to pay shipping. I can already picture many younger kids saying their parents are okay then they win and their parents won't pay for shipping...

It's up to Timecon though to decide..
Pretty Much the only reason I said that was because I reallllyy like your Assualt Rifles Timecon. If only I was a few years older :cautious: .

antzombie said:
But i suppose your right, some retarded little kid will probably win and can't pay shipping lol
Are you talking about Me? Cause I'm not retarded, and I'm not some spoiled brat 7 year old who gets every thing he wants, I'm way older than that. What? I'm just saying.

Fenix - calm down. Antzombie didn't mention names. He was speaking generally. Back on topic before I report this.

Enrisan said:
cool, I entered by the way. I sent mine about 2 days ago, you get it? Thanks!
Not sure was it the cat on the table with the pep

Ok guys and gals so far I have about 5 entries I know you guys have some hidden talents let's see them, now excepting any form of art I.e. Photography, sculptures, songs, ect, but make sure it's original and has something to do with halo keep up the great work

timecon said:
I'm doing this contest to give Back to all the people on the 405th that helped answer many questions during my armor building, I realize that this AR is not the best out there but many of my friends and local people have enjoyed them and I think you will too. I would also like to thank Skullcandygirl in her support of the contest. now please read through all the requirments and Rules they were carfully thought out this last week by me and a few other friends. Enjoy and good luck.

Assault your inner chief Contest
THE PRIZE:
A timecon Assault rifle see pic below:

costumeandprops103-1.jpg

Requirements to enter:
Sumbit a video, Picture, or short story that has something with the halo universe:

Video or Picture: you can sent a link to the site it has been posted to or sent directly
Short Story: 1000 words or less

You will send all entries to tim405th@yahoo.com
and reply on the topic that you submited it

Best entry wins

Note: It must be your original work, cutting clips from other movies, video games including halo, tv, or photos of others armor will be disqualified

Rules:
One entry per person (even mods can enter)
have to be at least 18 since it is a prop weapon, Winner will be required to verify age

THE 18 RULE STANDS PLEASE STOP PM ME TO APPROVE IT.
"if"......I do another contest I may do a piece of armor there wont be a 18 rule. I have good reasons for this rule

Shipping in the US only! Will ship UPS
May be required to cover shipping cost depending on how much it will cost I will cover anything 20$ and below
shipping cost will be calculated when winner is chosen
submission due Nov, 10 12:00am
the best 3 will be posted on this thread and the 405th members will vote for them. I'll put a pull up everyone has a week to vote after the 10th

also it was suggested that only members that joined on a certain time could submit work though some of you may like that I believe that even though you may be a noob to the forums doesn't mean that your talentless anyone may enter the contest regardless of when you joined, members however will decide on the best entry

Good luck and thanks for the suggestions
nice guns

Antzombie, the chance of a retarded little kid winning is zero because you'll need an original work that he thinks is good in order to win...

That having been said, i wish I were 18. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back