Vote Here

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
kensai111 said:
Still plenty of time to vote for your favorite entry ladies and gents.

Cheers,
Kensai
good luck kensai! were neck and neck!
---chris
ps--whats the cut off date, for the voting week? juuuust wondering..

Last edited by a moderator:
chris deal artist said:
good luck kensai! were neck and neck!
---chris
ps--whats the cut off date, for the voting week? juuuust wondering..

It's a week from timecon's post from my understanding. You skyrocketed past me chris LOL. This is a nice contest, glad everyone is getting even votes. Twisted, you should have worked with our writing editor and submitted this to the e-zine, good stuff.

Cheers,
Kensai

Im going to pick the winner on thanksgiving to give you all a little more time plus I have the weekend off and will finally be able to catch up on things

timecon said:
Im going to pick the winner on thanksgiving to give you all a little more time plus I have the weekend off and will finally be able to catch up on things

Alrighty, timecon thanks, lucky you on the free weekend. I'll be working Thanksgiving, Black Friday and the weekend :\. Bills to pay.. bills to pay.

Cheers,
Kensai

Twisting_Neather said:
Nice job, it was a close one there. Congrats on the win man.
nice story twisting, awesome stuff, definatley do the ezine if you can next time, were a fun bunch o' freaks and the editors are awesome. yippee, me sooo happy!
---chris

chris deal artist said:
nice story twisting, awesome stuff, definatley do the ezine if you can next time, were a fun bunch o' freaks and the editors are awesome. yippee, me sooo happy!
---chris

Yeah I know UNSC Leatherneck our writing editor wants Twisting Neather to write for the March issue of the E-Zine. You should join the crew if you get time Twisting.

Cheers,
Kensai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back