Vote Here

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ILL ENTER ANYWAY! :D

It is a little short but explains the beginning of the war and the spartan project (hope you like it I really want a gun ^^)

I live in MA, if i win will it be over $20 (just want to know in case you CAN ship it yourself

just giving this a little bump, everyone only has a few weeks left before I post the top 3 for the forums to vote on. Ive started a spartan group here in Utah and at our first meeting we will decide the 3 top best entries so good luck

first of all thanks for all the entries so far just wanted to bring up a few things,

wanted to remind people that are entering that they are reading the rules , mostly just the part about it being original work, lately Ive gotten a few entries that are of others work rather than the submittee, for example:

1. If your going to do a picture slide show make sure its of your armor not someone elses,

2. making pep (that you didnt design) and sending a pic is great but doesnt qualify, however if you work on it and fiberglass and bondo it to make it your own sure thats cool. if you did design the pep, let me know that does qualify

If you think your under this category please submit something else.

and remember it can be about anything to do with halo but it has to be original work.

Thanks again and remember one of these AR's might stop a borg from assimilating you.

trips307.jpg

Good luck

I'll right guys sorry for the late response I've been sick with the flu these last few days, so I'm going over the entries and trying to decide the 3 best so I'll hopefully be able to choose them here soon and post them for you all to vote on.

but while you wait please visit

http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=15135&st=0

and vote for me if you havent yet those entries are due by midnight on tnov 13th

I'm super psyched timecon, even if I don't win. It's always nice to give back to the community. Despite all the issues brought up in this topic I hope it goes to a good home. Feel better soon!

Cheers,
Kensai

aww even though I didn't make the cut, thanks for giving everyone the opportunity and having this contest.

Well I voted, goodluck to all the contestants!
:p

Voted! I got a huge rush when I opend the page and saw my name. Good luck to you guys, may the best entry win.

Great entries guys and gals lots of talent on all ends of the talent scale it was hard to make a decision but I made mine based on natural talent good luck to all

Twisting_Neather said:
Voted! I got a huge rush when I opend the page and saw my name. Good luck to you guys, may the best entry win.
I voted for you, saince you spent all that time making a story that is pretty long and good (like mine :cautious: ) and the others look like someone used paint and photo shop 9they are still okay though.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow looks like we got a tie at this moment lets keep voting still have a week to go

Well I'm honored to be in the running, chris and neather are both great entries. I wish you both goodluck. Thanks for contest timecon :).

Cheers,
Kensai

Timecon, would you beable to post the other entries for this contest? Im sure that Im not the only one who want to see what was submited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back