Atari symbol in burnt out lightbulb...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GruntOfAction

Last night my lavalamp burnt out so I pull the bulb out and what not...but I noticed something strange on it..I showed my sister, dad, and mom and all 3 of them said it looked like the Atari symbol...

Atari%20symbol%20in%20lightbulb.JPG

What do you think?

Throw it on ebay - what's the worst that could happen? If it doesn't sell, you're only out the listing fee.

Vader said:
Throw it on ebay - what's the worst that could happen? If it doesn't sell, you're only out the listing fee.

And what is the listing fee? lol..

Last edited by a moderator:
DUDE ITS JESUS ON TOAST! :p

Sell it, no one buys it, submit a pic to Atari...or what is Atari.

did you seriously ask what atari is????!!!!

And you call youself gamer!?!?!?

ATARI mabey youll reconize it like that?

No!!! holly crap!!! atari is the FIRST ever game company. and in my opinion the best.

Durlaburban said:
did you seriously ask what atari is????!!!!

And you call youself gamer!?!?!?

ATARI mabey youll reconize it like that?

No!!! holly crap!!! atari is the FIRST ever game company. and in my opinion the best.
Ralph Baer was the first to introduce gaming.Atrai's owner just did what he did.Magnavox was the first company,Though I could be wroung.

Fragclone said:
be great for ebay lol! thats better then the paper sack with a "suprise" inside trick!

Teh burning bag of knowlage eh? :p

I wonder...maybe it will be my cash source for armor...or giving someone a great christmas...lol.

Maybe you can topple the cookie on ebay, some cookie shaped as a celeb was auctioned off, sold for hundreds of dollars....it was made to look like some family member of the seller, but after baking it came out looking like a famous celeb.

AoBfrost said:
Maybe you can topple the cookie on ebay, some cookie shaped as a celeb was auctioned off, sold for hundreds of dollars....it was made to look like some family member of the seller, but after baking it came out looking like a famous celeb.

Lol....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back