Aurora Reach Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
one thing that stands out the most is that police was told there was a young man outside that may have "unknowingly" opened the door when Holmes came in..but that exit door cant be opened from the outside, though thats where he came in and they avoided the question saying they couldnt disclose the information but they dont think anyone was linked to it other than him, im just curious to how he got in through the exit when it opens one way..?

one thing that stands out the most is that police was told there was a young man outside that may have "unknowingly" opened the door when Holmes came in..but that exit door cant be opened from the outside, though thats where he came in and they avoided the question saying they couldnt disclose the information but they dont think anyone was linked to it other than him, im just curious to how he got in through the exit when it opens one way..?

Yeah, there seems to be a bit of confusion about that. Some reports say he came in from the exit door, other say he was sitting up front and simply stood up. It's possible that he blended in with the crowd and came in, paid for the move and went into the auditorium (many thinking that he was dressed up for the show) and went to the exit door having second thoughts about it but changed his mind after he opened the door. Who knows what really happened as of yet?

I think the person you're referring to tried to leave the theater through the emergency exit after the shooting stopped, but saw the shooter outside the door. The reports say that he was arrested in the parking lot behind the theater.

Yeah, there seems to be a bit of confusion about that. Some reports say he came in from the exit door, other say he was sitting up front and simply stood up. It's possible that he blended in with the crowd and came in, paid for the move and went into the auditorium (many thinking that he was dressed up for the show) and went to the exit door having second thoughts about it but changed his mind after he opened the door. Who knows what really happened as of yet?
who knows..like i said before
just hoping all out CO members are safe and sounds.. its a terrible deal

i fell so bad for anyone there :( i also have friends in Aurora Colorado so i sure hope all of them are ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back