Awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

smilie120

Sr Member
I dont know whether you guys and gal's are aware, but pictures of the second series mcfralane figures were released not so long ago. (I am aware that there was a thread on this but I couldent find it, and yes I used the search button)

ODST:

Second master chief figure:

Brute stalkers:

Drones:

Scout pumentration:

CQB:

And a second EVA fig:


Another bonus is that none of these are special edition so they will be available for everyone.

Also there is the Arbiter but he doesent look as good compared to the other figures. (no offence)
 

Xavier

Well-Known Member
Yea, these are really cool, and I dont blame you for making a new thread. Everyone here tells the noobs off "use the search!!!" but ya know what THE SEARCH SUCKS i can rarley find what i want unless i know the exact thread name. Instead i have to know who made the thread, then go through their entire thread archive to find it.
 

Ruze789

Well-Known Member
smilie120 said:
I dont know whether you guys and gal's are aware, but pictures of the second series mcfralane figures were released not so long ago. (I am aware that there was a thread on this but I couldent find it, and yes I used the search button)
Another bonus is that none of these are special edition so they will be available for everyone.

There's been several threads on the figures, these 2 are on first page the halo universe section...
Figure Thread
And another

Your thread title is missing an E, it reads 'awsome' right now, not 'awEsome'.

And none of those figures are exclusive figures, but some of the colors are. Don't remember which ones, exactly, but a couple of them are available mainly as tan, with one store carrying them in cool colors.


EDIT: Sorry, my post sounds like I'm a d***. I don't mean for it to, just thought I'd point out where a couple of the threads are and the title mispelling.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

RedTogusa

Well-Known Member
Xavier said:
THE SEARCH SUCKS i can rarley find what i want unless i know the exact thread name. Instead i have to know who made the thread, then go through their entire thread archive to find it.
amen brother ;)
 
Last edited by a moderator:

abandonship

Well-Known Member
Ruze789 said:
There's been several threads on the figures, these 2 are on first page the halo universe section...
Figure Thread
And another

Your thread title is missing an E, it reads 'awsome' right now, not 'awEsome'.

And none of those figures are exclusive figures, but some of the colors are. Don't remember which ones, exactly, but a couple of them are available mainly as tan, with one store carrying them in cool colors.
EDIT: Sorry, my post sounds like I'm a d***. I don't mean for it to, just thought I'd point out where a couple of the threads are and the title mispelling.
but tan is a cool color! :[
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top