Props B R U T E _ S H O T

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is so beautiful..... :not worthy:

Now I want to build one. Wouldn't a T-shirt cannon built into a brute shot be great to carry in parades.....

Loess said:
That is so beautiful..... :not worthy:
Thanky :)

Loess said:
Wouldn't a T-shirt cannon built into a brute shot be great to carry in parades.....
But what mechanics are you plan to use? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
bevbor said:
But what mechanics are you plan to use? ;)

An Air cannon can be scaled down to fit inside the brute shot, but still be strong enough to throw a rolled up t-shirt out into the crowd. I've wanted to put them into Halo weapons like the fuel rod gun, rocket launcher, brute shot, or a warthog gauss cannon for a while.

So. Definitely building this. Bevbor, is this scaled to a spartan or a human? Inquiring minds want to know! (And you didn't mention it in the topic... At least, I don't think so. Feel free to beat me with a pointy stick if I'm wrong.)

XD Woo! No scaling issues, thanks a ton for that!

(Also many thanks for putting it in letter format, hooray to you!)

Now to print this sucka'. :D

Compleeted model at current scale is only just over 3 feet. Actual halo brute shot is measured at around 6 feet. I would LOVE to see one at around 5', but then most of the peices wouldnt fit on letter sheets. Never the less, Ive started the stock pep. Awsome stuff! I too plan on making some kind of air-cannon, using the pep version as a template for a high-def model made from scratch. (hopefully I can accurately scale it up by eyeball when the time comes)

thats wicked. doing a floater for the handgrip might work well. but it would probably be a little difficult. the file is amazing though. i cant wait to see someone make it. my bet is on a cnc router being involved

dmage dame said:
doing a floater for the handgrip might work well.

Probably the best bet would just be not pepping that bit at all. Even if you got it pepped, it'd be difficult to harden it enough to the point of being able to hold it. Buy some metal rod, bend it to shape, and you're good to go. At least, that's how I'm doing it.

mc hammer time said:
bev, if I could hug you right now, I would. I love your work! great as always

Well deserved:

chocolate_chip_cookie.jpg

looks delicious !!! :p

sorry to be off topic but....

spartanII7 said:
looks delicious !!! :p

You seriously necro'd this post to add this????

PLEASE go read all the stickies in the noob forum. It will only benefit you, I promise.

I don't see the problem with bumping this thread. The model isn't in the wiki, so it'd be harder to find by just doing a basic search.

Nugget said:
I don't see the problem with bumping this thread. The model isn't in the wiki, so it'd be harder to find by just doing a basic search.

If you read the post you'll notice it was a post about a picture of a cookie.

Back on topic, It would be nice to have this amazing file available on the wiki. But that issue is entirely up to the creator.

angry_cabbage said:
Has any one talked to bevbor about putting his files in the wiki?

Somebody, please, do that!

I just dunno how to add files to wiki =(

Wow, this is the first Brute Shot I've seen!! Can't wait till somebody makes a air cannon one with metal blades :p :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back