Bane mask finished!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ApplePear

danielix-96 made a Bane mask on here and on other costuming forum sites. He posted a very simple template that i fell in love with because how simple it is. His finished product is awesome and i love it!. I wanted to see if i could make my own and with slight detail and so on.

391356_108385622643592_1053629520_n.jpg

523250_108385985976889_1569018959_n.jpg

Let me know what you guys think!

Hey, Well done it looks brilliant keep up the good work. What tools did you use to construct the piece that would be helpful pal.

Thanks for all the kind words! Like i said i used daniel's templet for the "mouth" part of the mask. I wanted to do something different with it to make mine look like my own instead of copying off of his. The head piece or head straps were made from foamie sheets and you can get those for a pack of 6 with different colors for about 5 bucks. the rivets were jewelry bronze colored small rings i found at wal-mart for like 2 bucks for a bunch of em. i hot glued those to the foam strips on the wire wrap tubing you can fine at Auto stores for bout 6 bucks for bout 5 feet. the cardboard i used for the mouth piece was free (laying around my garage) and the actual mouth part was cut from a roll of pantry flooring (which was also free laying around in my parents closet). the paint i used was flat black spray paint and brilliant silver spray paint for the metalic details for the tubes on the mouth or on the sides of the mask. The tubes on the mouth part are actually bendy straws cut and glued into place in holes i cut into the cardboard. you can get the straws for bout a dollar at your local wal-mart.

tools i used: Scissors, Xacto knife, Hot glue gun, and tweezers. I highly recommend getting a friend to help out on the head strap bit because mine is abit small but snuggly fits my head well enough. So yeah you can make your own bane mask for bout 20 bucks! 5 dollars cheaper than that piece of *bleep* that rubies made! thanks for the support and ask any question you want about my mask! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back