Basic Beta Models by Robogenisis

Status
Not open for further replies.
SpartanNoob said:
is this worth making ? is it better than the typical

it is definitly worth making. not only would others see you as MC and go nuts, but this particular armor seems a whole lot easier to build than the others i've seen on here (thanks again Robogenisis :D )

Last edited by a moderator:
aooo309 said:
i'm asking for specifics buddy.
i know its a tube of some sort.
But you know how big of a variety of tubes there are.
thats why i asked what you would replace those with.
like what kind of tubes should i get.
it's more of a "hey, what did you use to make yours, and did it work well" question.
good job on wasting a post and time.

hmmm a pic of everything u made of this armor set would be nice . thanks,

DarkZero375 said:
it is definitly worth making. not only would others see you as MC and go nuts, but this particular armor seems a whole lot easier to build than the others i've seen on here (thanks again Robogenisis :D )

so they realy would be CRazy? nice ok i just didt get it becose its a beta. thanks though did you made it?if yea then gime some pics..

SpartanNoob said:
so they realy would be CRazy? nice ok i just didt get it becose its a beta. thanks though did you made it?if yea then gime some pics..
just look in the ref pictures or on the noob forum skap just did one i think

SpartanNoob said:
i'm in the process of making the pieces so no pics yet, but look at the gallery pics and see how cool everyone else's armor is turning out

I've put my height in inch's, and a lil less like you siad but I can't fit the things in between the line sthat symbolize the ends aof the paper. What do I do?

If you can't fit the pieces on the pages, you can always overlap them. It just means that when you print them out, you need to attach them back into one piece. Also, you may be able to fit them if you rotate the piece. If you don't know how, see the sticky on using pepakura to make your armor.

I'm not sure how you have a scale so large that the pieces won't fit on the pages. I scaled and set up all of the pieces to full scale, and they fit. That means you'd have to be bigger than the Chief himself to get the pieces to not fit.

Everyone uses the same Pepakura program. It's the only prgram that will open the files, and there is only one version (minus maybe for different languages). You enter your hieght in inches into the scale box, not the assembled hieght box.

Right I think I have finally sussed out what I am doing wth the pepakura designer, and how to put it together and what to do with it after its together. Just one thing I wanted to clear up was that rescaling it is the "Scale Up/Down Development by Specifying Value"? I think thats right as its the only thing that says 86". I've also worked out that if you're 5ft 6/7in as I am you need to be scaling it to about 67" I'm hoping due the fact that I wear an extra small crash helmet (on my motorbike) then having it to that scale will still work. I'm definately thinking about making the helmet from paper first. I'm not as bothered about the other pieces other than the fact that I'm female (though somewhat flat chest) and alittle worried that the chest armour may not fit properly.

naurarwen said:
Right I think I have finally sussed out what I am doing wth the pepakura designer, and how to put it together and what to do with it after its together. Just one thing I wanted to clear up was that rescaling it is the "Scale Up/Down Development by Specifying Value"? I think thats right as its the only thing that says 86". I've also worked out that if you're 5ft 6/7in as I am you need to be scaling it to about 67" I'm hoping due the fact that I wear an extra small crash helmet (on my motorbike) then having it to that scale will still work. I'm definately thinking about making the helmet from paper first. I'm not as bothered about the other pieces other than the fact that I'm female (though somewhat flat chest) and alittle worried that the chest armour may not fit properly.
I'm betting that you being female, it will fit better, not worse. The only issue I've run into with Robo's scaling method is that I'm not built like MC. (Around the chest, mainly.) The torso is plenty roomy in the chest. I highly suggest the various size testers for each piece before making the whole thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back