Basic Beta Models by Robogenisis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicktendo said:
I'm betting that you being female, it will fit better, not worse. The only issue I've run into with Robo's scaling method is that I'm not built like MC. (Around the chest, mainly.) The torso is plenty roomy in the chest. I highly suggest the various size testers for each piece before making the whole thing.

Could work I think I will do a general paper version with that scaling size and see how that works. I think the main problem I may have is I'm not broad like most men so it may look alil squashed together. But I'm sure I can work it out somehow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its too bad that i have to get rid of these low-detailed models, because im building the HD ones now....

Its too bad that i have to get rid of these low-detailed models, because im building the HD ones now....
Don't think of it like that. Think of it as "I built these for practice, and now I am a more experienced folder" :p. That's what I do.

I've found that the best way to build is to enter your hieght, then build it (even just with tape), then see if you should scale the piece up or down, and go from there.

ultrakiller said:
but wat's the difference between the MC armor and this Mark VI?

The MC Armor IS the Mk. VI

But these files are just low detailed models, but more high detailed models are available.

When I first started out, I thought Robo was a god for having these models. Then I found out about HD Models. In the end, we all got to start somewhere :D

ultrakiller said:
but wat's the difference between the MC armor and this Mark VI?

Necro posting isn't going to help... Google is your Friend - use it

This is what the biscep looks like constructed fiberglassed

IMG_0218.jpg

im having problems scaling the boot to my foot. i wear a size 14 shoe so im thinking that has something to do with it. becuase ether it will come out way to small for my foot or it will fit my foot but go up my leg way to high. im using the scaling formula using both my real hight and adding the three inches. any tips?

thanks for this thread robo.

i'm 67" but my whole life I had an oversized head for my height. hockey helmets never fit me....... :( Think it's safe/wise to just do what previous posters did and add a few inches to my scale?

jurgenp1 said:
I'm making my first armor now and I really like your files (y)

noise therapy said:
thanks for this thread robo.

i'm 67" but my whole life I had an oversized head for my height. hockey helmets never fit me....... :( Think it's safe/wise to just do what previous posters did and add a few inches to my scale?

erhm, you guys, you know what necroposting is?

BobvDijk said:
erhm, you guys, you know what necroposting is?

yes. did a search, had trouble finding the answer. figured i'd ask here instead of making new thread... bad idea? sorry.

:( OMG ive downloaded all of the files like three times(correctly) and it still doesnt show up in pepakura someone help what do i do im planning on making the armor before halloween

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back