Batman undersuit first time armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Constantinevx

Hi, this is my first time doing a armour suit. I'm using worbla black as majority of the armor and a combination of worbla with foam for other pieces (ex. cod). I was thinking of using a lightweight jacket and tactical pants. The thing about the pants is I'm using my duty belt. I will be attending a few conventions and Halloween and dont want to be hot either. I thank you all in advance for the help.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200123-132616_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20200123-132616_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    435.1 KB · Views: 258
Hi, this is my first time doing a armour suit. I'm using worbla black as majority of the armor and a combination of worbla with foam for other pieces (ex. cod). I was thinking of using a lightweight jacket and tactical pants. The thing about the pants is I'm using my duty belt. I will be attending a few conventions and Halloween and dont want to be hot either. I thank you all in advance for the help.
The worbla is going to make your goals of not being hot a bit more difficult. That stuff likes to trap in heat and moisture so don't be grossed out when you have to use a squeegee to clean up armour sweat at the end of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back