Battle Rifle Pep?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carpathia

Sr Member
The topic title says it all. I've been scouring the site using the search function for this (so, please, don't just tell me that the search function is my friend, I already know this). If there is a thread, I can't find it. I'm looking for a high def pep file for the battle rifle. I know there's one on the wiki, but it's missing a lot of detail and I'm looking for one that looks as good as the beautiful molded and wood-carved rifles I'm seeing all over the site. So, if anyone knows if such a pep file exits, help me out please.

How do you look at all the blog entries? I'm only seeing 5 blog entries and no way to look at them all.

carpathiavh99 said:
How do you look at all the blog entries? I'm only seeing 5 blog entries and no way to look at them all.
"Blogs" on the top of this page, next to the "Gallery".

Last edited by a moderator:
dude click on blog... ok is that hard? now you are going to go down the to bottom of the page and it says search and filter options, now in the section type BEVBOR... are you following me? now go to page 4, and its at the bottom of page 4.

im glad i was here to help...

Xtreme TACTICS 101: Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! That's EXACTLY what I was looking for. I've seen the slice method tons of times, and that's not what I was interested in, though I may try it eventually. Thanks again!

DreadMullet: I didn't see the "visit this blog" button before, but that's moot now.

Just a reminder, it took me all of 30 seconds to find it and post the link here. Please try searching further before asking for help.

CHEERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back