Best Gaming Music

Status
Not open for further replies.

niinjamasta

Looked for a topic in which somebody had ventured a question asking what some of the communities favorite ass kicking music is for when they are playing different types of games (specifically halo). i came up with nothing. so i decided to start this topic.

post your favorite music that you listen to that gets your blood pumping and reflexes jacked up. here is my meager yet in my opinion AWESOME list:
-Hero by Skillet
-The Beast and the Harlot by Avenged Sevenfold
-infinity 2008 by guru josh Project
-out of control by hoobastank
just about any Disturbed song, but ABOVE all, in my vote, the #1 pwnage song is -Land of Confusion by Disturbed.

The title of this thread is misleading i thought it was to do with the games original soundtrack :/

It is a shame when the Games original score missed the mark for most people and you have to listen to your own music to enjoy the game.

i am one of those people who doesnt necessarily like the music on games. so i listen to my own. songs with a fast beat/rhythm=better gaming experience. i wanted to have a topic were everybody can post different songs that other people might not have ever heard of. songs that they might actually really like.

btw i checked out that This is my Rifle song. Its bad A.

I'm more of an evil person when I game. This was the last 4 that just played on my list. Kind of wish there would have been some Queen or AC/DC in it but you get what the shuffle gives.

Monster- Skillet

Blood Red Sandman -Lordi

March of Cambreth - Heather Alexander

Bloodshot - Blues Sacareno

And many many more on the list.

Here's Bloodshot is you have a hard time finding it. Definitely an old fave of mine.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok, this may sound a bit strange. nut a few months ago i did an experiment. i watched a fw people playing online for a day, measuring their deaths and kills, then the next day i subjected them all to classical music, as a joke, but for some strange reason, all of them went up hill in performance, more so than what i expected! so a tip from someone stuck in the past, listen to classical music (or sabato prime, either way!)

I try to turn off the music in shooters, makes it hard to hear whats going on around me.

Depends on the day and feel of the game in question... Sometimes a little Avenged Sevenfold, sometimes embrace my punk roots with a little Misfits, sometimes lighten it up and go for some ska such as Streetlight Manifesto etc. etc.

Hi i like to play alot of games online mostly shooters and iv noticed that it much more fun to play them with my own music in the backround going at it with the sounds of gunfire like my own them songs. the problom im haveing is that i cant seem to find any new music that i like. i like to lisen to rock mostly but am open to suggetions. any songs you will think wood be cool plez post the names of the songs and artists or the song name will do fine if u dont have the artist. thanks by (robert)

While playing halo( and regularly) I really enjoy listening to bands like Bring Me The Horizon, Here Comes The Kraken, Job For A Cowboy... :D These seem to be pretty brutal, but after I listend to them regularly, softer music seems to be "boring" to me xD

Depends on the game, but usually I just leave my list on shuffle and hit the Forward media key if a moodkiller arises, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back