Beta Delphi critical incident investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Anwalt

Sr Member
Member DIN
S530
I found this document in the archives of the United Naval Space Corp recently declassified division (the back of my mind) and thought it would make for an interesting read. In case anyone was interested.

I enjoy reading (writing) reports of this nature, and hope there is someone else out there that enjoys it as well. I have also "found" another report of this incident, the firsthand account of SSgt. Bricker, but am not uploading it yet.

Attachments

• BDI.pdf
    197.7 KB · Views: 587
Last edited:
SSG Bricker's firsthand account, originally attached to investigations report.

I have too much fun with this....

Attachments

• SSG Bricker.pdf
    202.7 KB · Views: 538
Nice Sean Anwalt I like it! I really like any opportunity to exercise creative thinking.

I know a lot of military personnel are fans of Halo. I can only imagine because it does seem like how a Space Force (God help us) would actually function. On that note I'm curious if you have used real military writing to influence yours.

I have not looked into, but I know that classified documents become de-classified after a certain amount of time. It would be neat to read those and mirror the structure based off them (maybe you did I have no clue). But specifically looking at declassified Navy documents.

Just did that off the top of my head, didn't mirror any particular structure at all. I sometimes have to write reports at my job, so I guess I kind of used that structure, but not really. I just thought I'd have fun with it, because why not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back