betrayed??????

Status
Not open for further replies.
playing avalanche, went onto the mancannon, went to get out but got pushed onto the mancannon out of the base, as did the hog, didn't have a chance

betrayed by my former clan leader, he had no clue what happened...

I haven't even played halo 3 yet, and I already know how little chance something like that would happen! LOL! that was hilarious though!

......uh, hey ODST General, if your a "general", why is your avatar a 1ST Lieutenants bar?

-Chupa

Because that's his rank in our clan. The 1st Lt Bar I mean.

Last night, I believe General you were there, a big group of people from the clan I'm in were playing Assault on Avalanche. I was sniping the center tunnel from our base's arm point. I was down the ramp far enough to just peek out over the floor. I was scoped in on an enemies head and went to take my shot. As soon as I pulled the trigger something flashed in my view. It said I had betrayed someone on my team. I zoomed out and there was someone's body laying on the ground in front of me from my own team. The flash in my view was his foot. Apparently the Achilles tendon is a weak point on Spartans too.

23Magnum said:
Because that's his rank in our clan. The 1st Lt Bar I mean.

Last night, I believe General you were there, a big group of people from the clan I'm in were playing Assault on Avalanche. I was sniping the center tunnel from our base's arm point. I was down the ramp far enough to just peek out over the floor. I was scoped in on an enemies head and went to take my shot. As soon as I pulled the trigger something flashed in my view. It said I had betrayed someone on my team. I zoomed out and there was someone's body laying on the ground in front of me from my own team. The flash in my view was his foot. Apparently the Achilles tendon is a weak point on Spartans too.
that happens to me all the time, one of your team mates run out in front of you and they learn there lesson

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL some people !!!

i had one i was lineing up with the rocket launcher on a guy who was sniping my team mates and had not seen me
he was ripe for the pickins got him in my sights just as i pulled the triger a team mate walks in front of me
what a dip stick lol he could have jump over me but no lol

Multi-flag CTF on the map in the sky with the two man cannons. It was an 8 person match. The other three members on my team were guarding our flag. I tried to do a rocket jump to the other side. I killed my entire team with the rocket and didn't make the jump. Basically I killed my three teammates and myself in about 3 seconds because I thought I could rocket jump across...

Ph4de said:
Seen before but still funny.

For lazy people:

HAHA! That is freaking awesome! Neither one of those guys knew what happend. The best part is watching it happen from every angle.

the weirdest betrayal that ever happened to me happened last Friday when me and some friends were playing Team Swat on The Pit. My friend (who gets betrayed) is on the opposite side from me and under fire. He begins to run away from an attacker and spontaneously blows up. He freaks out at me for betraying him and I have no ideer what the heck just happened. I was on my side, killing two guys coming through camo-spawn, and then it says i betrayed him. I went into theater and watched the clip and find out an opposing team member shot at some fusion coils next to the victim, blew him up, and then got nothing for it. The weird part is that our score didn't even go down.

mooseguy04 said:
the weirdest betrayal that ever happened to me happened last Friday when me and some friends were playing Team Swat on The Pit. My friend (who gets betrayed) is on the opposite side from me and under fire. He begins to run away from an attacker and spontaneously blows up. He freaks out at me for betraying him and I have no ideer what the heck just happened. I was on my side, killing two guys coming through camo-spawn, and then it says i betrayed him. I went into theater and watched the clip and find out an opposing team member shot at some fusion coils next to the victim, blew him up, and then got nothing for it. The weird part is that our score didn't even go down.
ha ha thats funny u got to put it on youtube i got to see it

You know the two man cannons in the middle of Avalanche where the Sp'laser spawns? Some stupid noob took a ghost up there, but he couldn't go all the way. He just got pushed back and forth between the two cannons. I thought he made it across, so I decided to go next. Then he was pushed off the other man cannon and splattered into me. I would have booted him if the game had let me. Needless to say, we lost the game.

This isn't a betrayal, but it was weird/funny. I was driving a Warthog (stupidly, I might add) into the middle of a fight in a CTF game on Standoff. I landed inverted next to a guy with a shotgun. He hit me, but I wasn't affected much. Then, some guys threw some 'nades at my ride as I crawled out. The Warthog flipped and launched me to the other side of the map, almost off the edge. Luckily, everyone was involved with the skirmish, so I grabbed the other team's flag. Crazy stuff.

Also, another strange occurance. Awesome, but strange. It was under Camp Froman (as it was called in H2). I had a bubble shield, and an Assault Rifle as I ran from under the Brute Shot/Grav Lift spawn. A member from the other team was chasing after me, so I thought I would deploy my Bubble Shield and wait for him to be heroic and rush in. Meanwhile, he was thinking he would try to stick me with a Spike Grenade. We threw our equipment at the same time. His 'nade bounced off of my bubble and into his own face, giving me the kill. Thus, it became the "Bubble Kill." Both of these non-betrayal stories are true and in my fileshare... I think. If not, I'll be sure to change that.

Chupathingy said:
I haven't even played halo 3 yet, and I already know how little chance something like that would happen! LOL! that was hilarious though!

......uh, hey ODST General, if your a "general", why is your avatar a 1ST Lieutenants bar?
-Chupa

As magnum said thats my position within my Halo clan, no I don't have it as a rank in Halo 3 I have my heart set for Strike Commander, and its just what people knew me as when I got xbox live back in Halo 2

and yes Magnum I remember that, I also remember betes hitting me with the mongoose when I was the VIP taking out all my shields then me getting killed by "the enemy team"

This probable happens to yall, an easy but funny betrayal. On Halo (Level) whenever I am fighting the flood on Legendary and climbing the pyramid, I seem to always at one point or another get splased by Sgt. Johnson. I guess his targeting system doesn't recognize human players if they are in the way of his target. I've heard this happens alot though, so don't flame for original-ness.

Last night I was playing Ranked BTB on Sandtrap and I threw a trip mine under a warthog on the opposite teams side and about a minute later my TV screams at me "BETRAYAL, BETRAYAL, BETRAYAL, BETRAYAL" I was so confused becuase when that happened I was nowhere near anyone lol. then I remeber what i did and though "oh man my team is gonna hate me"

I looked at the vid afterwards and 3 teammates climbed into the Hog and a single guy that was fighting over the gunner position got blown to hell when the Warthog moved......

Double kill, Triple kill, Overkill, Teammate Extermination!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back