Bevbor's C Q B

Status
Not open for further replies.
pyronova said:
hey i was thinking abour building another one, but didnt know which to pick, berbovs or RB HD version(more time, more work, more everything).

there one in the same but Bevbor's has larger pieces

Last edited by a moderator:
How tall are you and what size did you print the helmet?

Did you glue the fiberglass in place before glassing? I'm sure you did, but I'm just making sure you don't have some sort of magic ability to make fiberglass stick to card stock.

Tater Mane said:
How tall are you and what size did you print the helmet?

Did you glue the fiberglass in place before glassing? I'm sure you did, but I'm just making sure you don't have some sort of magic ability to make fiberglass stick to card stock.
I'm 170-172cm tall (approx. 5 ft and 7 inches, depending on what shoes I put on :)
Helmet was printed at 28 cm height.
Yes, sure I glued fiberjlass with tiny amnt of elmers wood glue. Really tiny amount. Microdrops. Yes.
Why tiny? Cause solid layer of PVAc glue make impenetrable barrier for resin and as result resin not soaked to cardstock.

rvb18 said:
oo-ra to the wood glue, never is watery and you got about a minute to fix any thing you messed up.
Was the wood glue to put together the Pep model? Also, can I use Elmer's All-Purpose white glue? I wasn't sure if the fiberglass or resin would do something to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back