Props Bevbor's Sniper Rifle Of Paper

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe elite is ONLY for finished products. PEople might be doing great, but then they drop the project, something goes wrong, etc. If it comes out good though, I believe an elite status is in order... I was also looking at vrogey's solidworks covenent carabine but it doesn't load in pep. I'm assuming it's just too complicated... might there be a way to simplify it some? It just looks more accurate than the DF4L version.

to prevent necros, and useless, "cool!" posts. They only will unlock them if the people who are actually doing the projects want them opened u. And plus, most don;t come around anymore, so your questions are likely to never be answered. Try e-mailing them, or a PM.

Bondo?! He don't need no stinking bondo!! :D

Continues to look great bevbor!! I love the bottom of the magazine, but I definitely have to commend your patience for all of the little details on the sides.

I love your work.. I'm currently working on the same sniper rifle with same method....

let's just say, I've never seen a human working that fast!

Gettin' some of the shiny stuff....it's coming together now. Quick question, what did you use to construct your barrel?

and cardboard!

therefor you are now cardboardman!

38537-cardboard_man.jpg

mks81 said:
what did you use to construct your barrel?

A mop handle, as said before :)

3832879404_34ee8106f1.jpg

Cut from it 80 cm, peel off outside plastic cover and I got perfect light (0.2 mm thick) metal pipe.

Then warp it by paper tape with glue on the one side. Then I made two pep parts on the ends of the pipe, then - ribs of cardboard :)

rundown said:
and cardboard!

therefor you are now cardboardman!

Ha ha ha! I gratefuly receiving this name :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back