Props Bevbor's Sniper Rifle Of Paper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you guys :)

Started to make the sight :)

Sorry, on this picture attention concentrated rather on backgroung then on item itself :)

(Press on picture to enlarge)

3860612917_b255a514e1.jpg

One more part done

3871200230_995458919a.jpg

3870417201_3f838b2598.jpg

Hi,

I glued the second support leg

On the picture it is on the front :)

(Press the picture to enlarge)

3873141663_bb4b738736.jpg

All the parts I glued till now:

3873927826_b28aa585a8.jpg

3873141745_60c908d63a.jpg

this project is insane. I'm loving it

I had a look at the file for this and man thats some serious unfolding needed.

Is there any chance you could host the file once its all unfolded??? I did have a little bit of a go myself at unfolding it but as I'm new to unfolding it may be to much for me.

I'm sure they did. I was just going to mine with matboard, but that is very impressive!!

OMG bevbor. r u serious. that is amazing!!! Ive worked with peps that have similar structure like those ribs and they are hard to make but u nailed it perfectly.

Harris007 said:
OMG bevbor. r u serious. that is amazing!!! Ive worked with peps that have similar structure like those ribs and they are hard to make but u nailed it perfectly.

I'd definately agree. I'm astounded at what you've been able to do with this Pep model, dude. Mighty impressive. Can't wait to see it all put together ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Question, what are you going to strengthen the models with? I intend to do a pep model of a weapon as well, but I would like it tougher than just cardstock.

aznriptide859 said:
Question, what are you going to strengthen the models with? I intend to do a pep model of a weapon as well, but I would like it tougher than just cardstock.

I would Guess He would just coat the Cardstock with Resin.

Bravo on the Progress so far by the way bevbor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man, this is like one of those great TV shows that leaves cliff hangers at the end of every episode.

I kinda don't want to see it done over losing these masterful updates lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back