Props Bevbor's Sniper Rifle Of Paper

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is looking amazing. I wish I could get the small detail areas on my peps to look as good as yours. Whats you secret? lol Also I think you would do well in making those extremely small scale models of gundams, it seems you have knack for the difficult.

I hate you because you're better than me. Lol

Great work... absolutely cannot wait to see it finished. Are you planning to mold each part and sell runs? Because that would be epic.

okay im lost are you making the files as you go along or is it already a pep file if it is your file will you be releasing it to th 405th???

Now when 405th.com was down for a few days, I know exactly what I need to make a progress :)

And it is just DO NOT ENTER 405th! :) J/k.

Really not many I managed to do :)

(Press on pictures to enlarge)

3957600035_a3c8513879.jpg

3957599949_6bfd35b923.jpg

Recon Man said:
okay im lost are you making the files as you go along or is it already a pep file if it is your file will you be releasing it to th 405th???

It is a file already made. He has just been building it section, by section.

bevbor said:
Now when 405th.com was down for a few days, I know exactly what I need to make a progress :)

And it is just DO NOT ENTER 405th! :) J/k.

Really not many I managed to do :)

It continues to look outstanding bevbor!!

Last edited by a moderator:
wow this is quite amazeing since the last time i checked in on it. bevbor you mind putting all the peices in a line. what im meaning to say is can you get a picture of all the peices you have finished in the spots they are supposed to go on the sniper so we can see the entire peice in a more general recongized posision.

i hope you understand that.

My god, the folds are perfection! I dont think ive seen any better Pep work. Ever!.

Well done, cannot wait for the final!

Well, I did a huge effort over myself and started the next part :)

The grip :)

(Press on pictures to enlarge)

4001300581_c1e97db1bc.jpg 4001301407_c375ed1864.jpg

4001302283_00f4c3b5aa.jpg 4001303623_e797a93396.jpg

bevbor i thought i should say it again you are a king of pepakura this would have taken forever how do you do it are you going to make a kit for this if so that would be so awesome

GiR3892 said:
bevbor i thought i should say it again you are a king of pepakura this would have taken forever how do you do it are you going to make a kit for this if so that would be so awesome

I think he is doing a.) because it is a great model and b.) to show that anything can be done with pep. I think he mentioned it somewhere earlier in the thread him doing this, is to show people that if you take your time and great care, super HD models like this one CAN be pepped. Bravo bevbor!!

mks81 said:
I think he is doing

Yes :) I'll do

Now revealing my lil tricks

Wanna get large planar details flat - stuff your parts with cardboard :)

Here's the grip top view.

(Pressonpicturetoenlarge)

4008958584_5bd463894e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back