Props Bevbor's Sniper Rifle Of Paper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boba Fett said:
Thanks. I want to make a sniper soon, and they looks so good! and did you scale the sniper to 1800mm long, or the 1475mm long size on the standard pep file?

It was scaled to 1435mm. Then during build I decided to add 200 mm to the barrel for a little custom look.

So now it 1635 mm long.

Last edited by a moderator:
I Love this build, about the other Mag being too big, well now you have one to put next to it and look pretty :D

Just wondering, will you be making a mold of this?

DYSTORTED INC said:
I'm so giddy, like a little kid at christmas about this build!! Freaking Outstanding!

Yah same here.

You should get a pic of you holding it tho. ;) pointed at the camera!

in my opinion:

bevbor: cardboard man

XTREMETACTICS101: cardboard messaih (#2)

other than that, this sniper murders sniper jakals on legandary

It's just absolutely beautiful! :) Even if you chose not to mold it bevbor, it would still be one of the best Scratch pep builds ever. I hope you're proud of yourself! ;)

Anyway, i sorry to ask this and sound super annoying, but i need was wondering if you could tell me were to get those sniper pepp file, and dude, ive check all 14 pages of this forum. Do you have a direct link or something, did i miss something? also, like you, i enjoy building cool things with pep. I've even got a huge Halo1 tank ready to build. and thank you so much for the cardboard tip. i always had problems closing the weapon up. but it seems that the cardboard trick helps. but it was too late for my poor SMG T-T. oh and do you know a good pep SMG?! this one was origonaly crappy, but it was the best i could find......<.< sorry if you feel lm nagging you. its just your the only person right now i think has the solution to my problem right now, and thats not being able to make a descent pepp weapon. Thx if you actual took ur time to read this and actual respond. thx n_n

(ruined SMG)

[attachment=15784:HNI_0066.JPG]

Erebus-666 said:
Heres what i think:

[attachment=15783:4348962106_1f180e2326.jpg]

Oh Crap, its Vista...That means the scope is gonna freak out a lot...

Shoulda installed Windows 7 Bevbor...tsk tsk.

XxK1LLR0YxX said:
Oh Crap, its Vista...That means the scope is gonna freak out a lot...

Shoulda installed Windows 7 Bevbor...tsk tsk.

hahahahahaha!!!!! thats actual really funny. yeah bevbor, get windows 7, VISTA SUCKS!!!......i should change that to FAIL.....never mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back