BGCrisis' Mark VI Recon Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGCrisis

Okay, yeah, so I'm doing a Mk. VI build, but who isn't these days? ;p Basic end goal is somewhat similar to the Team Black design, but with Recon chest and shoulder perms. I've been sizing out most of the pieces since shortly before the weather turned to crap for working with resin/bondo outdoors here, and hope to have at least some pieces pepped out in HD before it gets consistently nice again in a month or two, so I can get right back to work.

To start off, I'd like to get opinions of people who are actually familiar with the subject material on whether the pieces seem to be in "proper" scale between each other and myself.

Here's a pic of the upper half pieces together to start with:
imagebbm.jpg

I'm having to redo the shin piece as I've found out that my right shin is 1cm longer than my left (go figure, considering my right leg was in a cast for 4 months while I was still growing). Hopefully the new scale will be close enough to work right for both legs.

As is likely easily visible, I've been pepping the Normal detail versions in the name of speed for the size tests, but that's kinda screwing me on the thigh pieces. Any suggestions on figuring out how well those will fit given that the ND version doesn't have the 3-tier inner thigh pieces, without having to build an HD one in the hopes it fits right?

Thanks guys, any help is appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back