Bill's Mark Vi Wip

Status
Not open for further replies.

gwiguig

ok so I've recently started my first Armor (Mark VI). Note that this is also my first pepakura work =D so far I've got one handplate that I will probably resize, a Medium def Thigh (if someone finds the HD please tell me... I've been looking for it EVERYWHERE!) And I'm presently pepping the helmet. I'll update the topic as soon as a new bodypart is done pepping. so ya words arnt enought though XD here are some pictures

Mark VI helmet ftw XD

IMG_6716.jpg

IMG_6717.jpg

needs resizing don't you think? P spraypainted with a metalic dark blue to see how it would look like primed and fiberglassed

(lol just noticed the book in the background XD)

IMG_6724.jpg

I kinda hate low def...

IMG_6725.jpg

EDIT: just found the HD thighs ^^

This is all looking very good so far! The folds are super clean and tidy and there's no warping anywhere!

Colour looks good on the handplate, I would have said the scaling looks fine for the plate and the helmet but maybe a tad too big for the thigh piece...still, its all great work and looking forward to seeing it finished!

Good luck! :]

the thigh looks a little big, but everything is wonderful. hd for your first helmet huh? it's turnign out pretty good for a first-timer! very ambitious. good job and keep it up. you'll have armor in no time

thanks for the good coments gaiz =D but the thigh probably probably looks to big cuz I have skinny jeans and thin legs X3

Hourah! just finished the helmet!!! also, just before finishing, I noticed I slight warp on the top... can someone tell me how I can fix that?

aniways heres a pretty decent pic =3

IMG_6766.jpg

and the warp

IMG_6727.jpg

IMG_6726.jpg

Just give it some supports when you resin it. You can use popsicle sticks like Ithica's wife used on the Arby helm and armor ;)

Haven923 said:
Just give it some supports when you resin it. You can use popsicle sticks like Ithica's wife used on the Arby helm and armor ;)

thanks for the tip!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back