Biography of your Spartan....+ my biography of KID-O249

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPRTNBD50

Biography-: KID-O249

Remy(Nicknamed KID) was augmented at the age of 15 after completing Spartan training for 7 years. He was named KID because his Spartan Buds called him that due to being augmented at the age of 15. Remy specializes at ranged weapons e.g: Snipers, Magnum etc. He was also know as 'The Silent Hero' as he doesn't talk much, even Hasley agrees but prefers 'Silent but Deadly'. He then was forced to join Fireteam Cloud. Due to being augmented a year and a half before the Fall Of Reach, he could only participate in it. He lost his right forearm as it was cut off by a Zealot wielded with an Energy Blade. While participating in the Fall Of Reach, he lost 3 out of 5 teammates and as a sign of respect, he kept their helmets and wore them during war. He was invited by Dr. Hasley to leave Reach but declined the offer as Reach is where he belongs. His death was a mistake made by himself, he shot a grenade launcher grenade right in front of an Elite Ultra knocking him out cold and later beaten down senseless by covenants. Reported MIA November 12 2552. As passing on the tradition, Damion and Carlos(Teammates) kept their helmets and they went into cryo-sleep

And that is my Spartan's Biography
P.S: Credit for the name KID goes to Red-109 because he kept calling me Kid...=P

So, now its your turn, post stories, biographies etc. of your custom Spartan.

So this is essentially a bio of the Spartan you play as in reach? I like this, so Ima contribute. I haven't memorized the halo canon so this may well be inaccurate.

We could start a bit of a roleplay if others are interested as well.

Biography-: DEV-D171

Arcturus, is the oldest person ever to be inducted into the SPARTAN program since the ORION project. Beginning as a member of the regular UNSC Navy and excelling in the command chain of the marines, he was asked to enter the spartan III program. The SPARTAN training combined with his strategic expertise, made him extremely useful on the battlefield. He gained the Call sign DEVIOUS due to his creative and unorthodox strategies. His previous rank in the UNSC navy of Commander gave him lead of many spartan involved operations, and invaluable relations with the normal UNSC force. In the events leading up to reach he was transferred to command of a recommissioned UNSC frigate that was able to leave the reach system before the planet was fully overrun. His Naval command expertise, and the need for proven command officers, overruled the need for another spartan on the ground.

Arcturus is adaptable and can fight in all types of situations. While not an expert with any weapon he can effectively use them given the circumstances. He always carries a DMR but will change hes secondary depending where he is going. Most common secondaries are: Sniper, Magnum, AR, Shotgun.
Following the peace with the Elites Arcturus was put in charge of Human-Shangheli military relations. He put aside any hatred for the species, and respects them for their honor and intelligence. He fought alongside the arbiter to finish any last pockets of covenant resistance.

Will-043...nuf said. Not only do we share similar traits, Its pretty creepy with the number 7 references. I was born on 7-7-83, I have 7 letters in my first name, I weighed 7 lbs. But its entirely to much to post here, so heres a link to get the biography. And did I mention my name is also Will, and I hate being called my formal name of William.
http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/William-043

Read the whole thing, especially the trivia part.

Spartan Dom-211 Biography:
S-III
Dom was born on Reach.He was augmented at the age of 17 when his parents died by the hands of the Covenant.By the time Reach fell he was 30 and was a proud member of the UNSC.He is an ace when it comes to flying.The psyche evaluation team says he has strong felings about the covenant and has thus marked his armor in elite blood from head to toe and wears brute canines hot glued onto his helmet.Danger clasification-lethal.
He was not reported dead on Reach and is believed to be one of the few spartans to be truly MIA.

Bio: ---REACH---ONI file:>> UNSC file:>> case:#211 - Dom S(spartan-III)

My personal story about My Noble 6 (though i did change his service number to my personal choice):

Jan-326

Jan-326 now currently designated Noble 6. Born 1/30/2530 he was inducted into the Spartan Program at the age of 5 at 3/26/2535. Despite his initial ability to work in a squad he would always be the most separated psychologically. This soon led him to shoulder all the work during combat exercises, and irregardless of his successes, he disregarded Squad tactics too often. Due to his lone Wolf attitude he was transferred out of the main Spartan Program into a new sub-Spartan Program. The program was designed to train operatives to be able to operate solo in the field as well as complete missions that would normally require a squad of Spartans. Jan-326 was the program’s only success as the sheer mental and physical strain of the elevated training caused the rest to wash out of the Spartan Program. His extreme adaptability, high accuracy rate with all manner of weapons, and ability to make entire militia groups disappear has gotten him considered a Hyper Lethal Vector and was soon noticed by top O.N.I officials. He was transferred to O.N.I.'s Sabre program where he was trained to pilot the experimental craft adding his Spartan honed combat senses to the mix.
O.N.I is interested to see if Jan-326 can reintegrate into a Squad after being a Solo Operative for so long; therefore, Carter-259’s request for Jan-326's transfer to Noble Team has been granted.

(taken from my book Halo: Red Team(not yet published))
Joe-228

Joe was one of your run of the mill 5 year olds. He lived on Harmony his entire shirt life and went to a private school. Unlike the others, he wasn't kidnapped. His parents were killed on a vacation to the sol system and he was thrown in a orphanage with his best friend Ramier. 2 weeks after the incident, dr.Halsey came and...adopted the children if you could call it that. During his time training on reach, Joe not only fond his talent as a sniper, but also became a fearless, sometimes ignorant leader. He was assigned to Red team squad 1 (out of 7) with Ramier, colon, Jacob, and Brittney. Joe was then banned from use of snipers on 2522 due to a accident involving the paralysis of 2 trainers. During augmentation, Joe was not only made stronger, but parts of his mind were made more complex, in theory, Joe could actually shrink or grow the size of his muscles and bones. Due to this, he was listed as one of the 12 spartans unfit for duty, but was then frozen in cryosleep for further analysis. his team, knowing of this, were listed as killed during augmentation, and were used as specially assigned black ops. Red team leadership was then replaced by linda, fromer assigned sniper to blue team. Unfortunately for Jeo, the ship carrying his pod, the God's grace was attacked by piurates and his pod was jettisoned into the void of space. In October 2nd, 2552, his pod was found. It took only a day for Joe to adjust to his body and be fitted with highly upgraded mark V/Mark VI hybrid MJOLNIR armor. After regrouping with his team, He was sent on a mission on the ship Into the fire towards a selected set of coordinates by Cortana as a possible covenant home world or super station. The coordinates were really a location of a Halo ring, and an ONI rep was told to debrief the spartans of their new mission. For the rest your gonna have to wait for me to release the book.

specialty: sniping
preferred armor: mark V (upgraded)
preferred sidearm:M6D (for its high power and accuracy)
preferred vehicle: any
other: skilled pilot

Josh-A988

After being continually transferred from garrison to garrison, he was finally relocated to Reach after several acts of "insubordination". Known for his specialty kit of a SRS 99 AM sniper, M6 Magnum, and XBR 55 Prototype, he was often on his own, dug into an area waiting for his targets while the rest of his squad went to the front-line, a psychological test is underway after he began making "peculiar" statements to himself.
His first act of insubordination occurred when the prototype AA dubbed "Armor Lock" was integrated into his squad and he refused to use it, claiming it was "Unbelievably useless" for his role in the squad, when told the rest of his team would be using it he tossed the device away and instead chose the extremely unstable "Drop Shield" and stuck with it.
Upon the first wave of attacks on Reach, his squad was overrun as they attempted to defend the city of New Alexandria; Mitch-B201 was taken captive by a pair of Zealots after Scott-A010 was killed attempting to rescue him. Josh quickly tracked them down and retrieved B201 from his captors.
On August 29, 2552 A988, and B201 were last seen at the ship-breaking yards of Aszod and contact with them was lost shortly after the Pillar of Autumn made its escape. No further contact was made, they are assumed KIA; but in tradition with the Spartan program, are currently listed as Missing-In-Action.

-- Start transmission--
spartan- W31 nickname Wolf
Taken into custody in 2512 little information known.
raised and has been accepted into the group of elites.
likes to hide in the shadows and kill with strategy and precision.
last seen in the battle for planet Sargasso( officially MIA)
-- End Transmission--

Altiar-D004
SII

Altiar was conscripted into the spartan II program at the age of 17. 12 months prior to the abduction of John-117, Altiar was caught attempting to pick-pocket a data tablet from Dr Halsey, of whom noted him to be of an extremly inquisitive nature. After catching and confronting the young Altiar, she became bemused at his ability to argue his state of innocence, even after being caught red-handed. His advanced physical state was also noted as he tried to escape Halsey on foot and was only then tracked down by a pair of Halsey's personal guard. A week later Altiar was kidnapped and underwent augmentation.

During training, Altiar's ability to infiltrate positions and then evade pursuers was noted by senior officers. On May 14th, 2551 he participated in opperation "respite"; an attack on a covenant cruiser in orbit above the planet of Ethiral, where he was the only spartan of a five man strike team to escape capture. His last reamaining squad member, Lilly-C204, was killed after a Honour guard sword team attacked and killed her as the pair sought escape through a Seraph launch bay. Altiar now wears an elite ultra honour guards helm on his shoulder as a mark of respect to his fallen commrades and as a reminder of an elites capabilities.

During the attack of reach, Altiar was responsible for single handedly infiltrating and planting a HAVOK tactical nuclear device (of which Noble team later requested during a planned attack on a corvette cruiser) within a covenant carrier, mirroring his earlier attack during operation "respite." It was during the escape of this carrier in which Altiar strayed from his usual equipment selection of active camouflage for the prototype AA in which he perfomed an Armour lock at the moment the device detonated, theoretically survivng the blast. Contact has not been acquired with D004 since this mission but the destruction of various covenant bases without UNSC assistace hints at his continued contrinution.

Altiar's general weapon loadout includes scavenged tech, prefering a energy sword and plasma rifle. His generic active camouflage is enhanced scavenged through portable plasma cells, alowing him to become near invisible for up to ten minutes. Altair wears a MJOLNIR variant of the ODST helm and recon shoulder pads.

//INCOMING TRANSMISSION//
//:EYES ONLY://
You asked for a brief history. This is the best I can do, most of the other information is classified above top secret. Damn ONI spooks want to hide our heroes behind a veil of blood.
SPARTAN-D489
Recruited at the age of four, into SPARTAN III group Delta, 489 was classified as a Codename ██████████ Spartan, after undergoing grueling tests. His excellent leadership skills and incredible drive to keep fighting lead his ██████████ Group to become a special case, it was increased to four members. After ███ successful campaigns against the Covenant, Fireteam ███████ is becoming something of a legend among the Navy and Army Special Ops teams they've been known to work with.
As of 2556, the entire team is listed MIA, behind enemy lines. I don't have the authority to change that, nor the will. I know where they are. I know we need them there.
//:End Transmission://

-- Start transmission--
spartan- W31 nickname Wolf
Taken into custody in 2512 little information known.
raised and has been accepted into the group of elites.
likes to hide in the shadows and kill with strategy and precision.
last seen in the battle for planet Sargasso( officially MIA)
-- End Transmission--

So he was kidnapped at the age of a few months old? Spartans ere ubducted in 2517 by dr.halsey to become spartans. they weren't even spartans yet at a few months old :p.

How cool would it be if we all made a suit of custom spartan armour based on these characters. Have like a squad of them or something.

Like you guys, I'm up for it!!! My chest piece will be foam and the rest in the normal..... Good luck with all of you!!....as promised.....ROBOT FOREARM!!!!

Biography-: LEET-1111

He's a straight up idiot, no-one knows how exactly he got into the UNSC spartan II program, and frankly no-one cares. He spends most of his days dicking around on board various cruisers, which he manages to wreck significantly. He befriended the chief in the early days of reach, which leaded to the imminent destruction of it. Leet loves to customize his armor, adding new weapons to the already glorious array of the UNSC. He was partnered up with an ODST through some odd mishap in new mombasa. Leet uses a Tan and Blue color scheme for his armor, and a souped up EOD helmet which he found in a random armory. Most other soldiers avoid being around him thanks to his destructive nature. He once wooed a Sangheili into bed, Leet is bisexual and very dangerous. He has been banned from Europe thanks to that. He's only 17, like i said they still dont know why he's an active spartan, but has managed to outlive many other older soldiers. He would go on to somehow collapse a nearby nebula, and meet up with interdimensional beings. Dont f*** with leet.

Bio: ---REACH---ONI file:>> UNSC file:>> case:Oh god...this guy? Really? we're wasting our time and money on THIS guy?- LEET (spartan-II)

Some say......

That he only dual wields when a girl is nearby, since he clearly can take on anything with just one MD6 pistol.

Some say...

He thinks Elites are lil' b*$Ches because the stay back, and likes to taunt them by mooning.

Some say...

That if he didn't enter the Spartan program...he would have been a dental hygeniest

All we know is ..he's called Ben-B023, and yeah...he was part of Beta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back