Black Isle, Pre Alpha Build Testers needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leadingspartan

I just finished a new map, and Im not quite comfortable with it, i need to find out how it will do gameplay wise. The test will be held 2 days from now at 11-12 noon, or possibly 6-8 pm at night. To join the test you must agree not to steal the map and must agree not to show it to anyone else until the final release date.

Requirements:
Must have the new maps, this map is on Standoff.
Must agree to agreements
Oh and not to leak the map out.
Must have xbox live

Extras: We will also be "testing" out my other finished map on Foundry. Keep in mind both these maps are in the beta build and still can be improved.

Rules:
No screaming like a 6 year old little girl when she recieves a dozen bags of gummy bears.

________________________________________________________________________________

I am not responsible for killing you, my gun is.

________________________________________________________________________________

Testing Spots:

Player 1: Me

Player 2:

Player 3:

Player 4:

Player 5:

Player 6:

Player 7:

Player 8:

Player 9:

Player 10:

Player 11:

Player 12:

Player 13:

Player 14:

Player 15:

Player 16:

I have the right not to let you test my map, I warned you.

Join before all spots are gone and good luck, final time will be decided tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
thursday....well I am in classes from 11-12 but I get out at 2 so bout 2:30 or so is the sonnest I can get on, so if you really cannot find other testers just message me on live

ODST General said:
thursday....well I am in classes from 11-12 but I get out at 2 so bout 2:30 or so is the sonnest I can get on, so if you really cannot find other testers just message me on live

Come on guys, ok so two thirty will be fine i just need more testers.I spent 4+ hours on each map atleast give em a chance.

circa604 said:
i would but unfortunately i dont have live....sorry bud :cry:
Its ok, but for the last time. Only reply if your eligible or can make it at a different time

Yea but i reccomend waiting for this one to become free, then buying the legendary pack i can test again this Saturday for anyone who wants to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back