Black undersuit for Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hax92

Ok so i know that you can get them on ebay but i need to know what keyword to type in the search bar and how much you think they will go for, also if you know anywhere else i can get the for a reasonable price. Any Ideas?

they're not on ebay. You probably can get away with an underarmor set, or a black scuba undersuit

hax said:
Ok so i know that you can get them on ebay but i need to know what keyword to type in the search bar and how much you think they will go for, also if you know anywhere else i can get the for a reasonable price. Any Ideas?

would an under armour shirt have the covering on my neck at all?

Last edited by a moderator:
black turtleneck black pants, motorcycle pressure suit, motorcycle nylon hood/ninja mask thing

When I am done I plan on using a lycra suit aka rash guard. These suits are similar to wet suits, only a little thinner (and hopefully cooler).

As a hockey player, I understand that under armor is just spandex, but a full bodysuit spandex. A scuba suit will work just as well, probably better, because sometimes under armor has those stripes on the side. Under armor suits will have a neck brace, but it is not very good. Unfortunately, this sounds weird but the under armor that is only available to me is the one with the jockstrap built in, so it's not very good for MC's armor, unless you're building around that.

Where I live, under armor suits get really expensive, upwards of $100 CAD (Which is just about $100 USD for those of you who are in the US and not keeping up with the exchange).

It all depends on what you want. If you look in local sports stores, there could be a cheap suit on sale, or you could buy the shirt and pants separate.

I'm just using a black long-sleeved-T-shirt and black pants. Because the mop on top of my head seems to be forever growing, I don't think I'll need anything to cover my neck.

Also, if you need something to cover your neck, go to the sports store and pick up a hockey neck guard for about $10 and wear it inside out. Also, tuck it underneath your shirt if you don't want a tag sticking out.

well u can get 2 long sleeved under armor shirts and use one for legs and one for top. it really does fit for the legs.i know they're at walmart and academy

search for lycra or zentai on ebay

6042_1_b.JPG

Edit: btw thats not me and I'm sorry for the pic but its all I could find. I got one of these of ebay for $.99 the shippings like $27 to get it here but it still beats payin over $120 to get one in the states

I went down to my local sports shop and hit the clearance racks. Most of the stuff that I found was a mixture of running wear and surf gear, all different brands but it's black so I doubt it matters much. You also may want to check around your town for a used military surplus shop, there is one where I live and I just happened upon it ( it's a hole in the wall type of place) I think the genuine census around here is if it's black, wear it heh. Don't treat too much over it.

also if your going with tighter fitting stuff, keep in mind your not master chief, you may not look so great if your like me and way too scrawny to be convincing, especialy with think armor in contrast to your skinny body.. I'm 6'4 and 145 lbs so I'm definately going for something looser

BenStreeper said:
search for lycra or zentai on ebay

6042_1_b.JPG

Edit: btw thats not me and I'm sorry for the pic but its all I could find. I got one of these of ebay for $.99 the shippings like $27 to get it here but it still beats payin over $120 to get one in the states

Yeah, Use this underarmor and add a anti-bullet armor on the chest part, and some place of the body like the shoulder, the back, leg and arm

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back