Blender

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know how to use max, maya, blender. Ive done my homework, and i know that it's easier to learn when you dont get bored with the tutorial. Video tutorials are great.

-FSS

Droakir said:
Possibly, but the instructions for Blender are a bit specific, because it's a difficult interface to understand.

The simpler way would be this (for those of you who don't like to read a lot... ;) )

Simple way to render to file in Blender
Taken from last post, but without all the nice big words. :D

1. Open Blender, load the model, and move the camera where you want it.
2. Hit F10.
3. Change "Render Window" button to "Image Editor" in the lower left-hand corner of the screen.
4. Hit F12.
5. Go to Image > Save As on the Image Editor toolbar.
6. Enter file path and file name, and click "Save Image"

That better?

I like to take time to explain the steps, mostly so that one can learn a little bit more about the interface. Although quick steps help in getting it done fast, I usually find it more helpful if it is explained why I am clicking these buttons and what those buttons do. Especially in programs with steep learning curves like Blender.

I will keep an eye on my verboseness in instructions in the future, though. Thanks, Finnish_Spartan.

-Droakir

difficult? its like supah easy once you get it. Maya, now that is difficult. Its to bombastic. i'm getting 3d studio max soon o_O

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back