[//Blog Entry #6] More updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoneKiller1992

Good evening from here in the drenched land of Scotland!

Just a quick update on what's been happening with me so far.

My laptops fixed but the screen had to be called back. However, I've asked my cousin to just send it back to me so I can still use it whilst at college (I can use it via my HDMI cable to my TV).

Speaking of which: college start's this month! Really excited and really nervous at the same time :S I hope it turns out okay.

I've finally played Reach! :D A truly brilliant game and a great send-off from Bungie. My only pet-peeve is that it doesn't follow the books, especially the original series by Eric Nyland. So I'm a 'lil disappointed on that part. But then again, maybe because I have read the books is the reason why I was disappointed. If I hadn't have read them then I would've had nothing wrong with Reach! Ah well. Still, a fantastic game nonetheless :)

With the Halo remake around the corner (I was right!) I've got a big itch to get some pepping done. But, with no money and no supportive job, it seems like a bit of a dead-end idea :( at the very least I suppose I could do a helmet. The thing is, I wanna have a full suit done be launch day so I can stand outside the store and be all geeky :p I mean, I've been looking for a job for weeks now but there's just nothing here right now, well, nothing I'd like to do anyway.

I'm in the middle of talking to a friend about my idea of having a suit done by November, and she'sgonna help me budget my suit so I won't have to unnecessarily spend too much. I hope it turns out to be cheap, and I hope I'll still have the drive to do it.

Well, that's all from me right now. I'll post up something should anything happen.

'Till then, see ya!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back