Torso: Not Started
Arms: half-pepped
Handplates: Not Started
Cod: Not Started
Thighs: Not Started
Shins: Not Started
Guanlets: Not Started
Boots: Not Started

Assault Rifle: Pepped but in two pieces!
M6B Pistol: Not Started

playermodel.ashx?rpis=Z-w2p-4OU4P77XpZ9VbGrQ==.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad you decided to make a full set for your custom CQB, I thought I was the only one who wasn't going after a certain character build. Good luck, I'll make sure to watch this thread!

Glad you decided to make a full set for your custom CQB, I thought I was the only one who wasn't going after a certain character build. Good luck, I'll make sure to watch this thread!
na you won't be the only one, even if my thread is named noble six, I guess at the end it will be some custom ^^

@Blowing Bomb: looks great! Good luck for the project! Go for it :)

Wow cool! Looks like me and you are about in the same stage of creation, and both making almost exactly the same thing!

Im doing a cqb with all reach parts and ODST shoulders, even our color scheme is almost the same, except I am khaki/yellow instead of steel...... Ill keep an eye on this for inspiration!

I reinforce weaker areas with wires and masking tape and remove them after the resin coating part. Also if you glue all the bits together with hot glue, you can kinda reshape it a bit by heating it with a blow dryer and forcing the shape around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back