Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

beowulf

Jr Member
Now, i know we have the 405th, but for members who are under age, or dont have armour like that, they could join another thing. We will call it Blue Squad. To be in Blue Squad, you need at least 40 posts, and you need to be active. Then, there will be Blue Squad Avatars that show rank and membership. Sorry, very random, but...... anyone for it?

I'm in.

I should be a leader (check my name ;-) )

Just kidding. That would be selfish...

Unless :Steve: ....

i dunno which way he's talking about so im asking...either he's saying your under age and dont have armor or your under age and do have armor.

MC Chris said:
i dunno which way he's talking about so im asking...either he's saying your under age and dont have armor or your under age and do have armor.

my bad

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool. I was just saying if you are under age, and do or dont have armour or weapons. I think we need to get more people interested, including Adam, so spread the word!!! Oh, and TheBlue, you can be one of the leaders. I will tell Adam.

chiefer said:
Sounds really cool,I just need to get to 40 posts.

you od that but please don't make un-nessascary posts(off topic ones) please we don't want to add extra work for the mods when it comes to cleaning up threads :mrgreen:

i like the idea, so are we gonna need a new forum for this group or what?

MC Chris said:
chiefer said:
Sounds really cool,I just need to get to 40 posts.

you od that but please don't make un-nessascary posts(off topic ones) please we don't want to add extra work for the mods when it comes to cleaning up threads :mrgreen:

i like the idea, so are we gonna need a new forum for this group or what?

??? I was just stating that I liked the idea too and all,But also tried to add some constituency to my post.

you need at least 40 posts, and you need to be active

Heres why the post count requirement isn't a very good idea. Now people will be trying to artificially inflate their post count by making useless posts, that aren't productive or helpful.

We've seen this before, and it clutters up the forums pretty badly..

:unsure:

Seen this idea before?

Or having a post count requirement?

Wulf: Thanks bro!

I'm acutally hoping they make the age requirement 18, because that will give me time to work on my new project.

MUHAHAHAH :stir: !!!

PS, you got mail ;-)

i was just think about this yesterday

My idea is

Name: Junior 405th
Age limit: 1-15
Requirements: Armor & one gun
Still working on the rest

i dont think it should be like 15 and below i think it should be like 13 and up or something because i really would not like to baby sit a bunch of babies in little halo costumes

ssor106 said:
i dont think it should be like 15 and below i think it should be like 13 and up or something because i really would not like to baby sit a bunch of babies in little halo costumes

Lol i do not think 1 year old is not in to gaming lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back