• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my thoughts on the Blue Squad:

-You can be any age below 16. Because if you can find this site, your probably already 10, 12, 13...etc...etc...
-Age limit is 16.Because then you are eliglble (I think) for partial 405th membership.
-You don't need a full suit of armor to join. If you did, you would probably already be in the 405th. I think.
-It's more like preparation for Partial membership, then Full blown 405th member. It'll give you a good commuinty of similar people that will help each other make armor.

Those are just some suggestions.

I may be part of it, but I'm hoping Red will grant me Partial membership before too long ;-)

TheBlue said:
-You can be any age below 16. Because if you can find this site, your probably already 10, 12, 13...etc...etc...

So not 11? heh, just playing. That's a good idea. Maybe we could have all the younger kids make grunt costumes and make them like the grunt squad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats a good idea...but lets think small here :lindsey: .

Besides, Blue Squad may still not even happen :Steve: .

I'm just saying what I think should happen if there is a Blue Squad ;-) .

haha yes but the site thing is true that sounds good maybe i could be a partial leader since im 15 and then i will hand down my rank once i get into the 405th

ssor106 said:
haha yes but the site thing is true that sounds good maybe i could be a partial leader since im 15 and then i will hand down my rank once i get into the 405th

Same for me :mrgreen:

Well, in terms of new forums....yes. The Blue Squad forum would by good. Blue Squad Members only, or Blue Squad chat only. I dont want any random posts, so the req for # of posts is 10....or we will figure something out. You dont need full armour....just something to show that you are interested in making weapons or armour. This will be a on-this-site club if you will. The name for it is still debatable......Blue Squad, or Blue Team. Take your pick.

P.S- Nice SPI armour avy TheBlue!!

ssor106 said:
i dont think it should be like 15 and below i think it should be like 13 and up or something because i really would not like to baby sit a bunch of babies in little halo costumes

halo babies!! lol

Yeah, havent met a baby yet that can read, type correctly, or even understand the games. Well, maybe 117 as a baby.....maybe.

beowulf said:
Well, in terms of new forums....yes. The Blue Squad forum would by good. Blue Squad Members only, or Blue Squad chat only. I dont want any random posts, so the req for # of posts is 10....or we will figure something out. You dont need full armour....just something to show that you are interested in making weapons or armour. This will be a on-this-site club if you will. The name for it is still debatable......Blue Squad, or Blue Team. Take your pick.

P.S- Nice SPI armour avy TheBlue!!

Thanks! Its EVA armor, btw ;-) .

I like the sorta "on site club" idea because the members of said club are too young to really go to huge conventions and show up looking organized and professional.

Well, Junior 405th is cool, but we need to seperate ourselves from the 405th. It should be a honor and privlidge to be in the 405th. The club i want to make will kind of prepare you for it. Even when you join the 405th, you can still be a part of the club.

So...it would be sort of a extension of Mjolnirarmor.com to prepare you for the 405th?

I agree we should be separate from the 405th...maybe we should be here, and when new people join they come to Blue Team and we give them info and tell them what we (and the 405th) are.

Sounds good to me!

Ill definatley join if you me and the blue can be the leaders. my favorite colors are black and blue. i am gona get blue armor maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back