Blue Team chat-prepare for the 405th!

Status
Not open for further replies.

beowulf

Jr Member
Blue Team is a on-this-website club that is dedicated to help newbies, people who want to make armour, or for people who want to prepare to join the 405th. Anyone who has more then 10 posts may join. You must be active as well. You must also show some interest in Halo, either by making something, or explaining something. We are currently getting it approved by admin, and hopefully, a forum will be made for it. Post here if you are interested, and give your comments and ideas.

-Blue Team Leader,
beowulf

P.M me for more info.

ill join im working on a needler lol which sucks right now(pics in the weapon sections somewhere)i love halo

Oh.... sorry for the double post, but Leadingspartan, we arent Blue Squad anymore, we are Blue Team. Sorry.

Beowulf... I've already had to move one thread for this... quit posting them up in General Discussion.

Use the 405th section... your group is and extension of that... :roll:

Also :

shining_twins.jpg

Well, i thought General Discussion was the right place. We realy arent talking about the 405th enough to be in that section. As for leader of Blue Team, well, i will lead, but the more experianced people will be sub-leaders so they can help the others.

FAII3N ANG3I said:
the leader should have more than 65 post's they should have at least 1000 and make armor

we do NOT want that.. then ppl would just boost there post count by spamming and cluttering the forums.. something nobody wants

but i still dont get the point of this group

Last edited by a moderator:
Post counts never mean anything.
Ever!
I personally would love to run the group considering I'm 12 and I'm going to be 13 soon.

Spartan 110 said:
:agree: but i still dont understand what this is for, mind explaining it again?
blinkava44 said:
we do NOT want that.. then ppl would just boost there post count by spamming and cluttering the forums.. something nobody wants

but i still dont get the point of this group

This group is an on-site club, for people about to join the 405th, or for people too young to join the 405th. We show new people to this site how to make armor, pep, weapons, and direct them to the tutorials and so on, and so on...

It's more or less a "club", but you have to be intrested in making Halo armor and joining the 405th. We just use this site as a de facto "base" for directing people to the 405th & armor making scene.

There.

Angel- beowulf made me an administrator for the group, so don't worry ;-) .

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back