Props Blueprints Halo 3 Spnkr Rocket Launcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
juliet76 said:
I don't look in here for ages and when I do what do I find? Nothing! Less making out and more drawing! :p :lol:

Hey, now... you don't see me telling you how to run your relationship, do you? I would've expected a little more understanding from you, man *pfft!* :sick: lol

LeeKegan said:
Hey my friend, when you get you will get it done. Just keep up the great work like you always do.

Thanks, Lee. It's nice to know I've got someone's support with this *glares at Joe all evil-ly like* ;)

Speaking of which, here is (finally) a pic of the finished front view: SPNKr Schematic

Last edited by a moderator:
LeeKegan said:
Looks awesome! I'm happy for you finding a great relationship.

Believe me, so am I, lol. It's been freakin' long enough

Just one more to go, buddy. I'm sure I should be able to find enough time this week to get that one done, and then it's just a matter of making you a 1:1 scale copy of everything :D

Yay! There you are! I was going to start a SPARTAN II where are you? thread soon. :D

SPARTAN II said:
Hey, now... you don't see me telling you how to run your relationship, do you? I would've expected a little more understanding from you, man *pfft!* :sick: lol

*Pfft!* Like I'd listen. (See? I *pfft* you in retaliation to your *pfft*! That's how it goes- a blah for a blah and a *pfft* for a *pfft*):lol:

Schematic's are looking good mate. I've been meaning to send you a PM about your blueprints (don't worry I don't want a hand drawn copy), I'll try and get to it asap. Keep an eye on your in box! Lol! (sorry I can't help but laugh at that) :D

Hmm... maybe I should've held out a little while longer before posting, then. Would've been kewl to see a thread like that posted just for l'il ol' me :lol:

Btw, did you just *Pfft!* me back? Well, I never... would've expected anything less from you my friend, lol. Kinda figured that would come back at me sooner or later. But yeah, with the *pfft*'s and blah's, it will probably continue to go on like that forever. Such silly men are we, heh. Good thing we have such understanding (or maybe tolerant?) women in our lives to deal with our foolishness (n)

I've been meaning to PM you back after the last one you sent me (as you know, I've been keeping pretty busy lately, lol), but I guess I'll wait until your next one and then reply to both. Of course, now you've got me curious as to just what you'd wanted to talk about schematics-wise *ponders quietly* :cool:

Anyway, keeping things on topic, regarding the SPNKr schematics I'm confident I'll be able to get the final view done before week's end. I'll have to wait until Friday before I can pick up new ink cartridges for my printer (I did a whole lot of frivolous spending recently after all, lol). Then I'll be able to make a copy of the entire set to send to Lee. Should be able to send those off to him beginning of next week, then :D

haha, I love those instructional drawings back there. you win a new wallpaper.

backwardsRL.jpg

Kewl! I've never earned a wallpaper before for my work, lol. Already saved to my hard drive, and set as my desktop background. Thanks, dude ;)

SPARTAN II said:
Kewl! I've never earned a wallpaper before for my work, lol. Already saved to my hard drive, and set as my desktop background. Thanks, dude ;)

lol no problem. I make wallpapers of stuff in photoshop when Im bored sometimes.

Well, thank ya much, dude! :)

Project-wise, when I get home after work today I plan on devoting my evening to drafting the rear view, and then finally this set will be done. On my way home I'm going to stop by Future Shop to pick up a couple new ink cartridges (running low on both black and colour, lol) so I can get started on producing a second set for Lee.

Got some good news, folks! :D

I finally managed to finish the rear view for the SPNKr, so I can start making a second set for Lee tonight when I get home. Will post a pic of the last addition to this shortly.

SPARTAN II said:
Got some good news, folks! :D

I finally managed to finish the rear view for the SPNKr, so I can start making a second set for Lee tonight when I get home. Will post a pic of the last addition to this shortly.

Thats great. I think DreadMullet is really ready for me to get started.

Dude, these are very, very nice, and most likely just what I'll need to get my model of the rocket launcher in progress finally. I'd have used Halo 3 screenies but since my X360's dead to the world, these are going to be the keystone in my progress.

Keep me informed, I'd love to see more of this one.

LeeKegan said:
dude i am, Elvis knows how excited i am... me and him had a little talk on productivity, i gave him a real talking to :mad: ... im sure that Dave is also just as excited to see what you do with it... do the best ya can, because he is planning on molding it...not like i need to tell you that.

see im waiting for you to start, so i can copy you and apply it to the Spnkr im making... i have hit a builders block, and have been waiting for motivation... i have been waiting so long... so long.

hahahahahhahahha in other words lol. Love the new instructional print, i have an idea instead of it saying "CAUTION Hold like this" make it say "ATTITETION Noob hold like this" just a thought :rolleyes

LeeKegan said:

DreadMullet said:
dude i am, Elvis knows how excited i am... me and him had a little talk on productivity, i gave him a real talking to :mad: ... im sure that Dave is also just as excited to see what you do with it... do the best ya can, because he is planning on molding it...not like i need to tell you that.

see im waiting for you to start, so i can copy you and apply it to the Spnkr im making... i have hit a builders block, and have been waiting for motivation... i have been waiting so long... so long.

Believe me, I know how eager Dread is to see you get started on this, Lee! With all the drafting work finally done on this set, I'm well on my way through copying a second 1:1 scale set, which I hope to be sending to you early next week (this weekend is -- as usual -- very busy, lol).

But don't you fret, Dread... we're at the final stage with this, getting them ready to send to Lee. Then the real magic can begin, and both you and Dave will be very pleased with the results on his end, I assure you.

Crucible said:
Dude, these are very, very nice, and most likely just what I'll need to get my model of the rocket launcher in progress finally. I'd have used Halo 3 screenies but since my X360's dead to the world, these are going to be the keystone in my progress.

Keep me informed, I'd love to see more of this one.

Thanks, dude! I'm always glad to hear that my work continues to be of inspiration and use to more and more people here. Just stay tuned to this thread for any further updates of these schematics (I'm currently in the middle of talks with another member regarding transferring my hand-drawn prints to AutoCAD; a very exciting time, involving the next huge step in the evolution of my work).

The Hunter II4 said:
hahahahahhahahha in other words lol. Love the new instructional print, i have an idea instead of it saying "CAUTION Hold like this" make it say "ATTITETION Noob hold like this" just a thought :rolleyes

Well, like I'd mentioned when I first posted those other "instructional" diagrams, they were done up simply for fun. I have no intention of actually using them in the template design for the stenciling that goes on the side of the launch assembly housing. I'm too much of an anal-retentive stickler for detail and accuracy to muck it up like that, lol.

EDIT: I would've had a pic to post of the last addition to this set before now, but I've been having to deal with some drama this week (not with the gf, but involving a couple friends). Will try and get one up soon.

WOOT! I finally finished these schematics! :D

Actually, I had them done almost two weeks ago, but with some of the personal matters I've been having to deal with lately I simply hadn't had the chance to post any updates on this until now.

So, yeah... the full set is now done, a 1:1 copy has been made and assembled, and was mailed off to Lee earlier this week. Hopefully he'll get them sometime next week. Didn't take too long the last time with the SR schematics.

Now I can actually get around to catching up on those other few requests I've gotten. Will try to post a pic of the final installment of this set for everyone to see ;)

oh my god, its about time....

i kid... looking forward to seeing the finished blueprints... also looking forward to see what lee makes with them.

now lets see about that quick sight and laser mount :D

DreadMullet said:
oh my god, its about time....

i kid... looking forward to seeing the finished blueprints... also looking forward to see what lee makes with them.

now lets see about that quick sight and laser mount :D

I'll be working on it, buddy. Don't worry. Just have to finish with a couple of the other requests first (trying to do them in the order I received them). I'll give you an update on that as soon as I have something.

Now, methinks we should try and keep this on topic here... ;) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back