Bluerealm - Done With My Armor....

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlueRealm said:
I should have stepped on the little jerk... But he's my wifes cat so I have to love him.
I feel your pain on having to love your wife's cat. Mine's cat is always pestering my pet snake and is a little demon spawn. Sweet armor though. Did you use the pepakura files? Or was that all your original work?

Last edited by a moderator:
Spartan-029 said:
I feel your pain on having to love your wife's cat. Mine's cat is always pestering my pet snake and is a little demon spawn. Sweet armor though. Did you use the pepakura files? Or was that all your original work?

Yeah he sucks, he bites down to the bone.

Its all orignal sculpts. Never liked the pep stuff. I'm more comfortable with clay.

arm2.jpg

chest3.jpg

hs5.jpg

thigh3.jpg

for1.jpg

low3.jpg

It's wonderful to finally see the suit nearing it's completion. How much longer till the undersuit is completed?

Also, I think I have a canine solution to your feline problem.
th_100_1191edit.jpg
He likes the taste of kitties. :D

23Magnum said:
It's wonderful to finally see the suit nearing it's completion. How much longer till the undersuit is completed?

Also, I think I have a canine solution to your feline problem.
th_100_1191edit.jpg
He likes the taste of kitties. :D

My cat likes the taste of dog. :D

LastSpartan said:
Psst, Devin not Derrick ;)

Yeah... Kevin... That's what I said.

I know his name. I just felt like being an idiot...:lol:

gawd now i have to decide... let my thumb heal or work on my CBQ?!?! EHHHHH!! ITS HARD TO DECIDE!!!

that is ¡Muy Muy Asombroso Realista! (or "Very Very Amazingly Realistic!" for people who cant find a Translator)

Cheers,
-John-

*Jaw drop*

Too awesome for words...I think I'm drooling. Now I think I know how rabid fangirls feel,lol. Its like perfect!

That is amazing!! if i tried to do anything with clay it would look like...well...you get the point :cautious:

DeathStatus said:
wat under armor you usin? did you make it or buy of a site?

He says it right in his post. he sculpts his armor from clay

Awesome, by the way I was using a site with this link http://www.bluerealmstudios.com/mc/ for reference pictures of the helmet and I saw your suit on there. But now the site is down!!! Is there another link with those same picutures of your suit and helmet cuz they are quite helpful for those of us with lesser talents.

BlueRealm said:
Check out page one.... Got some paint and leather action for yah.
Yeah those pictures were on the site but i'm talking about 20 individual shots of 2 diff MC Mark 6 helms. I don't know if you made those but they were on the same site as those full suit pics on page 1. Do you know where they went?

nice, you have too much time on your hands.
I'm just joking.
I'm going to sound stupid, but is it halo 2 or 3 armour because halo 3's hand plates are different.
It is still the best armor ever.
Here is a pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back